Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2021, 11:45:30 PM »

Second half is going as expected so far.
You don't have to worry. The Browns played a great game. Pittsburgh can't expect to move forward with 5 turnovers. Never would have expected the Ravens and Browns to make it further than the Steelers this season. Congrats, Dave.
We made it interesting, as usual, but what a win. The city might make the Capitol coup look like a dinner party.

« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2021, 11:45:46 PM »

Second half is going as expected so far.
You don't have to worry. The Browns played a great game. Pittsburgh can't expect to move forward with 5 turnovers. Never would have expected the Ravens and Browns to make it further than the Steelers this season. Congrats, Dave.
well we need a Buffalo vs Browns now
That would be fantastic.

« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2021, 11:46:49 PM »

Second half is going as expected so far.
You don't have to worry. The Browns played a great game. Pittsburgh can't expect to move forward with 5 turnovers. Never would have expected the Ravens and Browns to make it further than the Steelers this season. Congrats, Dave.
well we need a Buffalo vs Browns now
That would be fantastic.
Though, honestly, at this point, I don't even care. Made the playoffs for the first time in 18 years, I have no expectations.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]