Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21

« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2015, 06:10:48 AM »

Morning and Happy Saturday Off LSU and Good Morning Golf sorry you are having to work on Saturday.
Thanks. At least the ride in was at regular speed, even if the wind chill is 20 below.
That is plenty cold but seeing the stripes on the road must have seemed nice.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/10/2015
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2015, 06:10:55 AM »

Morning and Happy Saturday Off LSU and Good Morning Golf sorry you are having to work on Saturday.
Good morning Native.

« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2015, 06:13:45 AM »

33 degrees with some light sleet and rain here, lovely weather!  Only 34 for a high today.

« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2015, 06:14:19 AM »

Morning and Happy Saturday Off LSU and Good Morning Golf sorry you are having to work on Saturday.
Good morning Native.
Any activities planned for you today?

« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2015, 06:19:59 AM »

Travellin Dave is going to be pissed when he wakes up to find out he is a Yellowstars just like Shaun. :)
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/10/2015
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2015, 06:21:34 AM »

33 degrees with some light sleet and rain here, lovely weather!  Only 34 for a high today.
30° right now here and we had the sleet last night, we will be in the upper 40's today.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/10/2015
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2015, 06:25:40 AM »

Morning and Happy Saturday Off LSU and Good Morning Golf sorry you are having to work on Saturday.
Good morning Native.
Any activities planned for you today?
Should be a nice lazy day at home because of the weather, any big plans for you?

« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2015, 06:27:22 AM »

Morning and Happy Saturday Off LSU and Good Morning Golf sorry you are having to work on Saturday.
Thanks. At least the ride in was at regular speed, even if the wind chill is 20 below.
That is plenty cold but seeing the stripes on the road must have seemed nice.
Indeed. Now if we could just get it to warm up a bit before my furnace packs up and takes its talents to South Beach, we'd be in business.

« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2015, 06:33:37 AM »

Morning and Happy Saturday Off LSU and Good Morning Golf sorry you are having to work on Saturday.
Good morning Native.
Any activities planned for you today?
Should be a nice lazy day at home because of the weather, any big plans for you?
Exactly the same plan here a lazy day at home. When I finish drinking up this pot of CDM I am Going to build a fire in the fireplace and feed it all day.  Got to watch NOrth Dakota State game and support CG at noon.  If I find some energy might cook up a pot of gumbo.

« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2015, 06:34:09 AM »

Morning and Happy Saturday Off LSU and Good Morning Golf sorry you are having to work on Saturday.
Thanks. At least the ride in was at regular speed, even if the wind chill is 20 below.
That is plenty cold but seeing the stripes on the road must have seemed nice.
Indeed. Now if we could just get it to warm up a bit before my furnace packs up and takes its talents to South Beach, we'd be in business.
Yeah you do not want that to happen.

« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2015, 06:34:51 AM »

Speaking of South Beach we never heard from Yankeetown Dean yesterday.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/10/2015
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2015, 06:46:26 AM »

Speaking of South Beach we never heard from Yankeetown Dean yesterday.
You have to be careful with new women, he might be tied up somewhere and can't get away.

« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2015, 06:56:07 AM »

Speaking of South Beach we never heard from Yankeetown Dean yesterday.
You have to be careful with new women, he might be tied up somewhere and can't get away.
Not out of the question.

« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2015, 07:03:52 AM »

We have a new winter storm watch now there is a big line of sleet followed by snow about 90 miles to the west southwest headed our way.  Hope it stays above freezing!

« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2015, 07:25:00 AM »

Good morning to the Saturday crew.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21