Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

« Reply #105 on: January 05, 2021, 09:30:38 PM »

Bit chilly tonight.  Out at the fire toilet with a Southern Draw.
Don't get confused and sit on it.
Think it will take a bit more than confusion for that to happen.
A few of those peanut butter chocolate latte caramel stouts later, and you'll be wondering how you both crapped and singed your shorts.
There is a bit of a kick in those tasty suckers.  Going with a nice pour of scotch however.

« Reply #106 on: January 05, 2021, 09:35:54 PM »

Bit chilly tonight.  Out at the fire toilet with a Southern Draw.
Don't get confused and sit on it.
Think it will take a bit more than confusion for that to happen.
A few of those peanut butter chocolate latte caramel stouts later, and you'll be wondering how you both crapped and singed your shorts.
There is a bit of a kick in those tasty suckers.  Going with a nice pour of scotch however.
Gin and tonic here.  I recall that was Fish's favorite as well.  We have that and being crown molding experts in common.

« Reply #107 on: January 05, 2021, 09:38:20 PM »

DeVonta Smith wins Heisman, Trevor Lawrence second.
Sugar Bowl.

« Reply #108 on: January 05, 2021, 09:40:29 PM »

DeVonta Smith wins Heisman, Trevor Lawrence second.
Not that it wasn't well deserved.
Despite standing a slight 6-foot-1 and weighing 175 pounds, Smith became the best wide receiver and the most accomplished player in college football. He leads the FBS in receptions (105), receiving yards (1,641) and receiving touchdowns (20). He's dropped only two passes all season long.

« Reply #109 on: January 05, 2021, 10:41:07 PM »

DeVonta Smith wins Heisman, Trevor Lawrence second.
Sugar Bowl.
Voting was done before that.

« Reply #110 on: January 05, 2021, 10:41:48 PM »

DeVonta Smith wins Heisman, Trevor Lawrence second.
Not that it wasn't well deserved.
Despite standing a slight 6-foot-1 and weighing 175 pounds, Smith became the best wide receiver and the most accomplished player in college football. He leads the FBS in receptions (105), receiving yards (1,641) and receiving touchdowns (20). He's dropped only two passes all season long.
Won't argue at all.

« Reply #111 on: January 05, 2021, 10:55:57 PM »

DeVonta Smith wins Heisman, Trevor Lawrence second.
Not that it wasn't well deserved.
Despite standing a slight 6-foot-1 and weighing 175 pounds, Smith became the best wide receiver and the most accomplished player in college football. He leads the FBS in receptions (105), receiving yards (1,641) and receiving touchdowns (20). He's dropped only two passes all season long.
Won't argue at all.
Oof.
Smith has excelled in postseason play, finding the end zone twice against Florida in the SEC championship game and three more times against Notre Dame during the CFP semifinal at The Rose Bowl Game Presented by Capital One.

« Reply #112 on: January 05, 2021, 10:57:39 PM »

DeVonta Smith wins Heisman, Trevor Lawrence second.
Sugar Bowl.
Voting was done before that.
Then must have been the Russians.

« Reply #113 on: January 05, 2021, 11:07:33 PM »

« Reply #114 on: January 05, 2021, 11:34:34 PM »

Bit chilly tonight.  Out at the fire toilet with a Southern Draw.
Don't get confused and sit on it.
Think it will take a bit more than confusion for that to happen.
A few of those peanut butter chocolate latte caramel stouts later, and you'll be wondering how you both crapped and singed your shorts.
There is a bit of a kick in those tasty suckers.  Going with a nice pour of scotch however.
Gin and tonic here.  I recall that was Fish's favorite as well.  We have that and being crown molding experts in common.
That sounds pretty good to me too. I wonder if I have any tonic. It's been a long day. I may take the easy route and pour two fingers of bourbon instead.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]