Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

  • Administrator
1/5/2021
« on: January 05, 2021, 12:02:31 AM »

Happy Tuesday! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2021, 05:26:09 AM »

Morning Twofers and other non-gendered persons.

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2021, 06:19:24 AM »

Morning Twofers and other non-gendered persons.
Good morning, Dave. It sure is still dark out. Weren't the days supposed to be getting longer?

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2021, 06:35:28 AM »

Morning Twofers and other non-gendered persons.
Good morning, Dave. It sure is still dark out. Weren't the days supposed to be getting longer?
I was thinking the exact same thing as I was driving home from grocery shopping yesterday at like 5:15 and it was already dark out.

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2021, 07:06:03 AM »

I'm trying to figure out whether it's because we just happen to be getting overcast days or if the sun is afraid of covid-19.

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2021, 07:12:37 AM »

Have I done my bit about garbage collection? And I'm pretty sure we discussed the hell out of cheese. Any chance there are decent cigar deals out there? It's not likely we get half way to Page 18 again. May have to rely on traditional Tuesday GFYs.

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2021, 07:45:45 AM »

Have I done my bit about garbage collection? And I'm pretty sure we discussed the hell out of cheese. Any chance there are decent cigar deals out there? It's not likely we get half way to Page 18 again. May have to rely on traditional Tuesday GFYs.
There's a relatively solid deal at the monster for 601 Steel Rods, if that's your thing. $65 for a box, plus the coupon code.

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2021, 07:48:32 AM »

Have I done my bit about garbage collection? And I'm pretty sure we discussed the hell out of cheese. Any chance there are decent cigar deals out there? It's not likely we get half way to Page 18 again. May have to rely on traditional Tuesday GFYs.
There's a relatively solid deal at the monster for 601 Steel Rods, if that's your thing. $65 for a box, plus the coupon code.
$54 with the coupon.

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2021, 07:54:32 AM »

Have I done my bit about garbage collection? And I'm pretty sure we discussed the hell out of cheese. Any chance there are decent cigar deals out there? It's not likely we get half way to Page 18 again. May have to rely on traditional Tuesday GFYs.
Door #1 at the sis caught my eye, San Cristobal Elegancia Robusto, $49.99/10, FS.  Though I'm not a San Cris whore, that's about as good a price as you'll find.

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2021, 07:57:27 AM »

Good morning, OpeningDuo. All greens this morning; so not grumpy enough to pass out GFY's.

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2021, 08:02:49 AM »

Good morning, OpeningDuo. All greens this morning; so not grumpy enough to pass out GFY's.
Sounds like we have our goal for the day. Morning, AOCLoverMark. ;D

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2021, 08:03:04 AM »

Have I done my bit about garbage collection? And I'm pretty sure we discussed the hell out of cheese. Any chance there are decent cigar deals out there? It's not likely we get half way to Page 18 again. May have to rely on traditional Tuesday GFYs.
Door #1 at the sis caught my eye, San Cristobal Elegancia Robusto, $49.99/10, FS.  Though I'm not a San Cris whore, that's about as good a price as you'll find.
Mine too. Good morning, Mark.

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2021, 08:03:34 AM »

Good morning, OpeningDuo. All greens this morning; so not grumpy enough to pass out GFY's.
We'll help you with that.

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2021, 08:06:42 AM »

Have I done my bit about garbage collection? And I'm pretty sure we discussed the hell out of cheese. Any chance there are decent cigar deals out there? It's not likely we get half way to Page 18 again. May have to rely on traditional Tuesday GFYs.
There's a relatively solid deal at the monster for 601 Steel Rods, if that's your thing. $65 for a box, plus the coupon code.
$54 with the coupon.

Don't think I've tried the Steel Rod. Wouldn't jump right into a box. I'm assuming you mean code  CATSRULE. Does that still work?

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2021, 08:21:42 AM »

Good morning, OpeningDuo. All greens this morning; so not grumpy enough to pass out GFY's.
Sounds like we have our goal for the day. Morning, AOCLoverMark. ;D
She can GFH.  That's the best I can do.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8