Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

  • Administrator
1/4/2021
« on: January 04, 2021, 12:00:11 AM »

Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2021, 05:22:55 AM »

Back to the grind, and only 120 emails to slog through. Not too bad at all. When I'm done, gonna try and find 11,780 votes. ;)

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2021, 05:51:53 AM »

Good morning, Dave.

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2021, 06:06:30 AM »

I'm hoping for a very slow workweek since most of Europe is still on vacation.

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2021, 06:07:09 AM »

I'm hoping for a very slow workweek since most of Europe is still on vacation.
The cheese eatin' bastiges!

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2021, 06:25:26 AM »

Not much to speak of in terms of deals so far today. Not that we should be terribly surprised by this.

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2021, 06:40:15 AM »

I'm hoping for a very slow workweek since most of Europe is still on vacation.
The cheese eatin' bastiges!
I happen to be a big fan of cheese so I can't say much about that.

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2021, 06:40:54 AM »

Not much to speak of in terms of deals so far today. Not that we should be terribly surprised by this.
Not at all surprised about that.

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2021, 06:43:31 AM »

I'm hoping for a very slow workweek since most of Europe is still on vacation.
The cheese eatin' bastiges!
I happen to be a big fan of cheese so I can't say much about that.
I could definitely go for some cheese right about now.

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2021, 07:07:15 AM »

I'm hoping for a very slow workweek since most of Europe is still on vacation.
The cheese eatin' bastiges!
I happen to be a big fan of cheese so I can't say much about that.
I could definitely go for some cheese right about now.
I've actually got a fridge filled with it. Guess we won't be vegans this year.

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2021, 07:16:58 AM »

I'm hoping for a very slow workweek since most of Europe is still on vacation.
The cheese eatin' bastiges!
I happen to be a big fan of cheese so I can't say much about that.
I could definitely go for some cheese right about now.
I've actually got a frige filled with it. Guess we won't be vegans this year.
There's always next year!

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2021, 07:17:21 AM »

I'm hoping for a very slow workweek since most of Europe is still on vacation.
The cheese eatin' bastiges!
I happen to be a big fan of cheese so I can't say much about that.
I could definitely go for some cheese right about now.
I've actually got a fridge filled with it. Guess we won't be vegans this year.
There's always next year!
But now I need more info about your cheese fridge.

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2021, 07:18:35 AM »

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2021, 07:49:49 AM »

I'm hoping for a very slow workweek since most of Europe is still on vacation.
The cheese eatin' bastiges!
I happen to be a big fan of cheese so I can't say much about that.
I could definitely go for some cheese right about now.
I've actually got a frige filled with it. Guess we won't be vegans this year.
There's always next year!
For a while I wasn't certain.

« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2021, 07:51:53 AM »

I'm hoping for a very slow workweek since most of Europe is still on vacation.
The cheese eatin' bastiges!
I happen to be a big fan of cheese so I can't say much about that.
I could definitely go for some cheese right about now.
I've actually got a fridge filled with it. Guess we won't be vegans this year.
There's always next year!
But now I need more info about your cheese fridge.
I didn't mean to imply I had a fridge just dedicated to cheeses. But I bet you there are at least 15 varieties in there at the moment...
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9