Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Walking time! A blast from the past.
Wow, haven't seen one of those in a looooong time. Enjoy.
Those were a jam staple back in the day.
started with regrets but soon settled into a nice basic cigar. Solid yardgar.

Walking time! A blast from the past.
Wow, haven't seen one of those in a looooong time. Enjoy.
Those were a jam staple back in the day.
started with regrets but soon settled into a nice basic cigar. Solid yardgar.
That's a shame. I recalled those being better than that. Wonder if I still have one lying around?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Walking time! A blast from the past.
Wow, haven't seen one of those in a looooong time. Enjoy.
Those were a jam staple back in the day.
started with regrets but soon settled into a nice basic cigar. Solid yardgar.
That's a shame. I recalled those being better than that. Wonder if I still have one lying around?
it was decent enough, just not my wheelhouse.

Walking time! A blast from the past.
Wow, haven't seen one of those in a looooong time. Enjoy.
Those were a jam staple back in the day.
started with regrets but soon settled into a nice basic cigar. Solid yardgar.
That's a shame. I recalled those being better than that. Wonder if I still have one lying around?
it was decent enough, just not my wheelhouse.
I never smoked a wheelhouse. If I'm being honest, not even sure I remember smoking a cigar.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Walking time! A blast from the past.
Wow, haven't seen one of those in a looooong time. Enjoy.
Those were a jam staple back in the day.
started with regrets but soon settled into a nice basic cigar. Solid yardgar.
That's a shame. I recalled those being better than that. Wonder if I still have one lying around?
it was decent enough, just not my wheelhouse.
I never smoked a wheelhouse. If I'm being honest, not even sure I remember smoking a cigar.
kinda connected
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]