Pages: [1] 2 3

  • Administrator
11/29/2020
« on: November 29, 2020, 12:16:32 AM »

good morning Banter. Happy Monday Eve.

Good morning Dean

good morning Banter. Happy Monday Eve.
Good morning Dean
morning Rick. winter hits here tomorrow. lows in the 30's for a few days. 😣

good morning Banter. Happy Monday Eve.
Good morning Dean
morning Rick. winter hits here tomorrow. lows in the 30's for a few days.
Beautiful day here then things change. How you doing?

good morning Banter. Happy Monday Eve.
Good morning Dean
morning Rick. winter hits here tomorrow. lows in the 30's for a few days.
Beautiful day here then things change. How you doing?
doctor says there's still quite a bit of fluid in the lungs from the pneumonia and put me on more antibiotics and steroids. breathing is much better and deeper. he figures it'll be a slow 2-3 months yet of healing.

Good morning, WorkingStiffRick and OnTheMendDean.

Good morning, WorkingStiffRick and OnTheMendDean.
morning Tony. how's the painting project coming?

Good morning, WorkingStiffRick and OnTheMendDean.
morning Tony. how's the painting project coming?
The painting in the main room is done. Laying the floors next but first we're gonna go buy a Christmas tree.

good morning Banter. Happy Monday Eve.
Good morning Dean
morning Rick. winter hits here tomorrow. lows in the 30's for a few days.
Beautiful day here then things change. How you doing?
doctor says there's still quite a bit of fluid in the lungs from the pneumonia and put me on more antibiotics and steroids. breathing is much better and deeper. he figures it'll be a slow 2-3 months yet of healing.
Hope you feel better soon. It's been a tough year for way too many people I know.

Good morning, WorkingStiffRick and OnTheMendDean.
morning Tony. how's the painting project coming?
The painting in the main room is done. Laying the floors next but first we're gonna go buy a Christmas tree.
Good morning Tony have fun with your family. I'm ahead of the game. I have my tree and Christmas lights up on the house. Wifey and my son will put on the ornaments while I'm working

good morning Banter. Happy Monday Eve.
Good morning Dean
morning Rick. winter hits here tomorrow. lows in the 30's for a few days. 😣
Not as bad as what OhioDave is gonna get.

Good morning, WorkingStiffRick and OnTheMendDean.
morning Tony. how's the painting project coming?
The painting in the main room is done. Laying the floors next but first we're gonna go buy a Christmas tree.
Good morning Tony have fun with your family. I'm ahead of the game. I have my tree and Christmas lights up on the house. Wifey and my son will put on the ornaments while I'm working
Why did you put the tree on the house?  Wouldn't it be appreciated more inside?

Morning AnthonyDaVinci, MrHolidayRick and DopedUpDean.

Today is Sunday, Nov. 29, the 334th day of 2020.
There are 32 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:
On Nov. 29, 1929, Navy Lt. Cmdr. Richard E. Byrd, pilot Bernt Balchen, radio operator Harold June and photographer Ashley McKinney made the first airplane flight over the South Pole.

On this date:
In 1864, a Colorado militia killed at least 150 peaceful Cheyenne Indians in the Sand Creek Massacre.
In 1910, British explorer Robert F. Scott’s ship Terra Nova set sail from New Zealand, carrying Scott’s expedition on its ultimately futile [–] as well as fatal [–] race to reach the South Pole first.
In 1924, Italian composer Giacomo Puccini died in Brussels before he could complete his opera “Turandot.” (It was finished by Franco Alfano.)

In 1952, President-elect Dwight D. Eisenhower secretly left on a trip to Korea, keeping his campaign promise to assess the ongoing conflict first-hand.
In 1961, Enos the chimp was launched from Cape Canaveral aboard the Mercury-Atlas 5 spacecraft, which orbited earth twice before returning.
In 1963, President Johnson named a commission headed by Earl Warren to investigate the assassination of President Kennedy.

In 1981, film star Natalie Wood drowned in a boating accident off Santa Catalina Island, California, at age 43.
In 1987, a Korean Air 707 jetliner en route from Abu Dhabi to Bangkok was destroyed by a bomb planted by North Korean agents with the loss of all 115 people aboard.
In 2000, bracing the public for more legal wrangling, Vice President Al Gore said in a series of TV interviews that he was prepared to contest the Florida presidential vote until “the middle of December.”

In 2001, George Harrison, the “quiet Beatle,” died in Los Angeles following a battle with cancer; he was 58.
In 2008, Indian commandos killed the last remaining gunmen holed up at a luxury Mumbai hotel, ending a 60-hour rampage through India’s financial capital by suspected Pakistani-based militants that killed 166 people.
In 2009, a gunman shot and killed four Lakewood, Washington, police officers at a coffee shop (suspect Maurice Clemmons was shot to death by a Seattle police officer two days later). Iran approved plans to build 10 industrial scale uranium enrichment facilities in defiance of U.N. demands it halt enrichment.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3