Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]

« Reply #300 on: January 06, 2015, 11:07:54 PM »

good evening guys. just back from a meeting and a meeting. should be coffee'd out but I'm not. maybe just wired. let's see, a pot this morning before the noon meeting, 1/2 a pot at the restaurant with dinner, 3 cups at the evening meeting, zero at the business meeting, okay, BK robusto and coffee. 46 degrees with a freeze watch out for tomorrow night. driving range, bunker practice tomorrow morning, then noon meeting, then golf. we have 5 guys golfing tomorrow. good thing, my partner doesn't want me smoking in the cart so FUCK him, I'll take a cart alone.
You might need to lay off the coffee, Deano.  LOL!
Jeezus. Seriously.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]