Pages: [1] 2 3

  • Administrator
11/27/2020
« on: November 27, 2020, 12:00:46 AM »

It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

And Black Friday at that. C'mon, there's got to be a good cigar deal out there somewhere?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

And Black Friday at that. C'mon, there's got to be a good cigar deal out there somewhere?
did you look at Holts ? 😜

And Black Friday at that. C'mon, there's got to be a good cigar deal out there somewhere?
did you look at Holts ?
I did not. I wait for the minions to tell me what they've found.

good morning Tony and David.
Happy Food Hangover Day. 😨

good morning Tony and David.
Happy Food Hangover Day. 😨
Howdy, Dean. I ate well yesterday but didn't overdo it. Everything was excellent. My mother-in-law still makes an incredibly tasty and moist turkey. Looking forward to leftovers.

As has been my tradition for the last 20 years or so, I will be boiling down the bones today and making a turkey soup.

good morning Tony and David.
Happy Food Hangover Day. 😨
Howdy, Dean. I ate well yesterday but didn't overdo it. Everything was excellent. My mother-in-law still makes an incredibly tasty and moist turkey. Looking forward to leftovers.
I only had a few potatoes left over that I used as homefries with my eggs this morning.

new avi is the widow and her babies.

good morning Tony and David.
Happy Food Hangover Day. 😨
Howdy, Dean. I ate well yesterday but didn't overdo it. Everything was excellent. My mother-in-law still makes an incredibly tasty and moist turkey. Looking forward to leftovers.
I only had a few potatoes left over that I used as homefries with my eggs this morning.
I haven't had breakfast yet but it is about time for me to brew a cup of coffee...

bought a new laptop this morning. my old HP's battery is shot and needs to be plugged in if I need to use it. I went with an Acer Chromebook 715. great Black Friday deal. should be here early next week.

bought a new laptop this morning. my old HP's battery is shot and needs to be plugged in if I need to use it. I went with an Acer Chromebook 715. great Black Friday deal. should be here early next week.
Good for you. I don't know much about their Chromebooks but I have three Acer monitors and I love them.

bought a new laptop this morning. my old HP's battery is shot and needs to be plugged in if I need to use it. I went with an Acer Chromebook 715. great Black Friday deal. should be here early next week.
Good for you. I don't know much about their Chromebooks but I have three Acer monitors and I love them.
Chromebooks run off Chrome OS browser, not Windows platform.

bought a new laptop this morning. my old HP's battery is shot and needs to be plugged in if I need to use it. I went with an Acer Chromebook 715. great Black Friday deal. should be here early next week.
Good for you. I don't know much about their Chromebooks but I have three Acer monitors and I love them.
Chromebooks run off Chrome OS browser, not Windows platform.
I am familiar with Chromebooks. Just not specifically with Acer's.

bought a new laptop this morning. my old HP's battery is shot and needs to be plugged in if I need to use it. I went with an Acer Chromebook 715. great Black Friday deal. should be here early next week.
Good for you. I don't know much about their Chromebooks but I have three Acer monitors and I love them.
Chromebooks run off Chrome OS browser, not Windows platform.
I am familiar with Chromebooks. Just not specifically with Acer's.
oh. thought it was the other way around.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3