Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Bret. I am thankful for your participation in the banter today.

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Bret. I am thankful for your participation in the banter today.
Well since only OY and I are posting cigar pics in Clemson Dave's absence. We want a thank you too

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Bret. I am thankful for your participation in the banter today.
Well since only OY and I are posting cigar pics in Clemson Dave's absence. We want a thank you too
So needy.

Cherry pie in the bedroom?
she has a belly button just made to eat cherries out of. one of a time of course.
No pictures please

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Bret. I am thankful for your participation in the banter today.
Well since only OY and I are posting cigar pics in Clemson Dave's absence. We want a thank you too
So needy.
You have put up your occasional night pic which is more to say than Tony

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Bret. I am thankful for your participation in the banter today.
Well since only OY and I are posting cigar pics in Clemson Dave's absence. We want a thank you too
So needy.
You have put up your occasional night pic which is more to say than Tony
Hey, yeah, where's my thanks, too?!?

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Bret. I am thankful for your participation in the banter today.
<<looks around suspiciously>>  Whyyy?

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Bret. I am thankful for your participation in the banter today.
<<looks around suspiciously>>  Whyyy?
Probably to steer the conversation away from cherries and whipped cream.

Anyone have Thanksgiving plans to speak of?
I'm going to make Oyster Dressing.  I've never tried it, and it sounds amazing.  Anybody here make it?

Anyone have Thanksgiving plans to speak of?
I'm going to make Oyster Dressing.  I've never tried it, and it sounds amazing.  Anybody here make it?
Now it's my turn to throw up in my mouth a little.

Anyone have Thanksgiving plans to speak of?
I'm going to make Oyster Dressing.  I've never tried it, and it sounds amazing.  Anybody here make it?
Now it's my turn to throw up in my mouth a little.
No kidding.  Amazing is not the word which comes to mind.

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Bret. I am thankful for your participation in the banter today.
<<looks around suspiciously>>  Whyyy?
Probably to steer the conversation away from cherries and whipped cream.
BINGO!

Anyone have Thanksgiving plans to speak of?
I'm going to make Oyster Dressing.  I've never tried it, and it sounds amazing.  Anybody here make it?
Now it's my turn to throw up in my mouth a little.
No kidding.  Amazing is not the word which comes to mind.
Heathens.  The lot of you.

Anyone have Thanksgiving plans to speak of?
I'm going to make Oyster Dressing.  I've never tried it, and it sounds amazing.  Anybody here make it?
I have not. But it's the kind of thing I would enjoy.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6