Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Anyone have Thanksgiving plans to speak of?
after inviting people last year and nobody showing up, this year I planned on being alone. I did invite the widow over if she cared to drop by. I have some nice steaks to grill, shrimp, oven browned potaters with peppers and onions, a few desserts including a cherry pie I hope to use in the bedroom if the widow does stop over.

Good morning Dean. You know it's cold when the dogs come right back after they pee.
good morning Rick.
well been awhile since I've had dogs but I still remember. having house cats all I know is they seek out the warmest place in the house, usually right where I want to sit.
I have 1 dog who's not happy unless he's somehow touching or on top of you. Lap dog for sure

Cherry pie in the bedroom?

Anyone have Thanksgiving plans to speak of?
after inviting people last year and nobody showing up, this year I planned on being alone. I did invite the widow over if she cared to drop by. I have some nice steaks to grill, shrimp, oven browned potaters with peppers and onions, a few desserts including a cherry pie I hope to use in the bedroom if the widow does stop over.
Dang, that sounds delicious.  Forget the widow, I'll see you Thursday!

Anyone have Thanksgiving plans to speak of?
The warden and I have a condo rented on South Padre Island.  Eating our Thanksgiving meal tomorrow and driving down Thursday.

I'm sure Mark will have something to say about pee breaks and red lights this morning. 🤣
Not much to discuss pee-breakwise, but one dang redlight this morning. Pisser!

Anyone have Thanksgiving plans to speak of?
Local restaurant is doing catering, so we went with that, and picked up 2 pies at the store yesterday. Just the 5 of us this year, not seeing either family.
Not sure how much we'd have done with her side of the family anyways, in a non-pandemic situation. She just lost her grandma, so most of her family isn't having any holiday spirit this year. In fact, my MIL isn't going to do any shopping for the kids this year, she's just giving us the money she'd spend and telling us to buy stuff for them from her.
2020, amIright?
Indeed.

Anyone have Thanksgiving plans to speak of?
after inviting people last year and nobody showing up, this year I planned on being alone. I did invite the widow over if she cared to drop by. I have some nice steaks to grill, shrimp, oven browned potaters with peppers and onions, a few desserts including a cherry pie I hope to use in the bedroom if the widow does stop over.
Dang, that sounds delicious.  Forget the widow, I'll see you Thursday!
You'd better bring the whipped cream!

Cherry pie in the bedroom?
she has a belly button just made to eat cherries out of. one of a time of course. 🙄

Cherry pie in the bedroom?
she has a belly button just made to eat cherries out of. one of a time of course. 🙄
I don't have a spot for this info on the flow chart.

Anyone have Thanksgiving plans to speak of?
after inviting people last year and nobody showing up, this year I planned on being alone. I did invite the widow over if she cared to drop by. I have some nice steaks to grill, shrimp, oven browned potaters with peppers and onions, a few desserts including a cherry pie I hope to use in the bedroom if the widow does stop over.
Dang, that sounds delicious.  Forget the widow, I'll see you Thursday!
You'd better bring the whipped cream!
I just threw up a little in my mouth...

Anyone have Thanksgiving plans to speak of?
The warden and I have a condo rented on South Padre Island.  Eating our Thanksgiving meal tomorrow and driving down Thursday.
That sounds lovely. Good morning, Mark.

Cherry pie in the bedroom?
she has a belly button just made to eat cherries out of. one of a time of course.
I don't have a spot for this info on the flow chart.
LALTS!

Morning, muchachos.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6