Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

  • Administrator
11/24/2020
« on: November 24, 2020, 12:00:54 AM »

Happy Tuesday! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

good morning Banterland.
chilly 47° here heading into the mid 70's by late morning. had to close the windows and turn the heat on when I got up. 😞

Good morning Dean. You know it's cold when the dogs come right back after they pee.

Good morning Dean. You know it's cold when the dogs come right back after they pee.
good morning Rick.
well been awhile since I've had dogs but I still remember. having house cats all I know is they seek out the warmest place in the house, usually right where I want to sit.

Good morning Dean. You know it's cold when the dogs come right back after they pee.
I do the same thing when I get up to pee before my alarm, hurry back to bed so I can fall right back asleep.

Good morning, Dean, Rick, and Dave.

Good morning Dean. You know it's cold when the dogs come right back after they pee.
I do the same thing when I get up to pee before my alarm, hurry back to bed so I can fall right back asleep.
Indeed.

good morning Dave and Tony.

I'm sure Mark will have something to say about pee breaks and red lights this morning. 🤣

Anyone have Thanksgiving plans to speak of?

Anyone have Thanksgiving plans to speak of?
Local restaurant is doing catering, so we went with that, and picked up 2 pies at the store yesterday. Just the 5 of us this year, not seeing either family.

Anyone have Thanksgiving plans to speak of?
Local restaurant is doing catering, so we went with that, and picked up 2 pies at the store yesterday. Just the 5 of us this year, not seeing either family.
Not sure how much we'd have done with her side of the family anyways, in a non-pandemic situation. She just lost her grandma, so most of her family isn't having any holiday spirit this year. In fact, my MIL isn't going to do any shopping for the kids this year, she's just giving us the money she'd spend and telling us to buy stuff for them from her.

Good morning, Dean, Rick, and Dave.
Good morning

Anyone have Thanksgiving plans to speak of?
Local restaurant is doing catering, so we went with that, and picked up 2 pies at the store yesterday. Just the 5 of us this year, not seeing either family.
Not sure how much we'd have done with her side of the family anyways, in a non-pandemic situation. She just lost her grandma, so most of her family isn't having any holiday spirit this year. In fact, my MIL isn't going to do any shopping for the kids this year, she's just giving us the money she'd spend and telling us to buy stuff for them from her.
2020, amIright?

Anyone have Thanksgiving plans to speak of?
Local restaurant is doing catering, so we went with that, and picked up 2 pies at the store yesterday. Just the 5 of us this year, not seeing either family.
Our plans are still up in the air. We recently went from 10 down to 8 at my house. I'm expecting a change of venue request before the day is out.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6