Pages: 1 2 [3]

COVID-19 vaccines are almost ready to be distributed. Who gets them after health care workers? Here's a list:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/3778098001
So I should get myself arrested if I want to move myself up on the list?

COVID-19 vaccines are almost ready to be distributed. Who gets them after health care workers? Here's a list:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/3778098001
Man, it's interesting how criminals are prioritized with teachers and child care workers.  Clothing, shelter, three squares a day, healthcare, and pandemic vaccine prioritization.  Crime does pay!
You conveniently neglected to mention the cavity searches.

COVID-19 vaccines are almost ready to be distributed. Who gets them after health care workers? Here's a list:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/3778098001
Man, it's interesting how criminals are prioritized with teachers and child care workers.  Clothing, shelter, three squares a day, healthcare, and pandemic vaccine prioritization.  Crime does pay!
You conveniently neglected to mention the cavity searches.
Bonus!  And now that you mention it, there's that dropped soap in the shower deal.  Winning!

COVID-19 vaccines are almost ready to be distributed. Who gets them after health care workers? Here's a list:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/3778098001
Man, it's interesting how criminals are prioritized with teachers and child care workers.  Clothing, shelter, three squares a day, healthcare, and pandemic vaccine prioritization.  Crime does pay!
Indeed. And the person who is usually the one to leave our house, me, is last on the list.

COVID-19 vaccines are almost ready to be distributed. Who gets them after health care workers? Here's a list:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/3778098001
Man, it's interesting how criminals are prioritized with teachers and child care workers.  Clothing, shelter, three squares a day, healthcare, and pandemic vaccine prioritization.  Crime does pay!
Indeed. And the person who is usually the one to leave our house, me, is last on the list.
But your first on our list, so you got that going for you, which is nice.

COVID-19 vaccines are almost ready to be distributed. Who gets them after health care workers? Here's a list:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/3778098001
Man, it's interesting how criminals are prioritized with teachers and child care workers.  Clothing, shelter, three squares a day, healthcare, and pandemic vaccine prioritization.  Crime does pay!
Indeed. And the person who is usually the one to leave our house, me, is last on the list.
But your first on our list, so you got that going for you, which is nice.
Oof.

On that note, hazzuh!

COVID-19 vaccines are almost ready to be distributed. Who gets them after health care workers? Here's a list:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/3778098001
Man, it's interesting how criminals are prioritized with teachers and child care workers.  Clothing, shelter, three squares a day, healthcare, and pandemic vaccine prioritization.  Crime does pay!
Indeed. And the person who is usually the one to leave our house, me, is last on the list.
But your first on our list, so you got that going for you, which is nice.
Indeed. First on our list to say hazzuh on any given day.

COVID-19 vaccines are almost ready to be distributed. Who gets them after health care workers? Here's a list:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/3778098001
Man, it's interesting how criminals are prioritized with teachers and child care workers.  Clothing, shelter, three squares a day, healthcare, and pandemic vaccine prioritization.  Crime does pay!
Indeed. And the person who is usually the one to leave our house, me, is last on the list.
But your first on our list, so you got that going for you, which is nice.
Indeed. First on our list to say hazzuh on any given day.
That list we can mention publicly.

This one is near the top of my list, with coffee in the man cave.

This one is near the top of my list, with coffee in the man cave.

Fine way to conclude the work day. May you get all greens on the way home!

This one is near the top of my list, with coffee in the man cave.

Fine way to conclude the work day. May you get all greens on the way home!
Thank you, sir!  That's the nicest thing anyone's said to me all week.  :D

just took the widow home. it was a nice day.
I'm #1 on her list and #2 on the COVID lottery.

just took the widow home. it was a nice day.
I'm #1 on her list and #2 on the COVID lottery.
I like those odds.

Immaculata

Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]