Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

  • Administrator
11/19/2020
« on: November 19, 2020, 12:00:05 AM »

good morning Banterland.
they discharged me last night. feeling better. need to pick up a few new meds this morning.
widow coming over to nurse me back to health, all while I'm fixing that pot roast dinner from our date night Monday.

good morning Banterland.
they discharged me last night. feeling better. need to pick up a few new meds this morning.
widow coming over to nurse me back to health, all while I'm fixing that pot roast dinner from our date night Monday.
Tell her to take it easy on you.

good morning Banterland.
they discharged me last night. feeling better. need to pick up a few new meds this morning.
widow coming over to nurse me back to health, all while I'm fixing that pot roast dinner from our date night Monday.
Glad to hear you're feeling better. Good morning, Dean.

Good morning to you too, Dave.

Good morning to you too, Dave.
Howdy, Tony. Happy Jamsday to ya.

Good morning to you too, Dave.
Howdy, Tony. Happy Jamsday to ya.
Jam-packed with meetings, anyway.

Good morning to you too, Dave.
Howdy, Tony. Happy Jamsday to ya.
Jam-packed with meetings, anyway.
I'm currently in meeting 3 of 10 for today. Thursdays tend to suck.

Good morning to you too, Dave.
Howdy, Tony. Happy Jamsday to ya.
Jam-packed with meetings, anyway.
I'm currently in meeting 3 of 10 for today. Thursdays tend to suck.
Yikes. I've only got 1 today, so I won't bitch.

Good morning to you too, Dave.
Howdy, Tony. Happy Jamsday to ya.
Jam-packed with meetings, anyway.
I'm currently in meeting 3 of 10 for today. Thursdays tend to suck.
Yikes. I've only got 1 today, so I won't bitch.
Adding insult to injury, just got notification that kids will be doing fully remote schooling until further notice.

Good morning to you too, Dave.
Howdy, Tony. Happy Jamsday to ya.
Jam-packed with meetings, anyway.
I'm currently in meeting 3 of 10 for today. Thursdays tend to suck.
Yikes. I've only got 1 today, so I won't bitch.
Adding insult to injury, just got notification that kids will be doing fully remote schooling until further notice.
Not surprising. NY just announced the same yesterday. Gonna be a long winter, methinks.

Good morning to you too, Dave.
Howdy, Tony. Happy Jamsday to ya.
Jam-packed with meetings, anyway.
I'm currently in meeting 3 of 10 for today. Thursdays tend to suck.
Yikes. I've only got 1 today, so I won't bitch.
Adding insult to injury, just got notification that kids will be doing fully remote schooling until further notice.
Yep and they closed down gyms and hair salons, etc . Take out only at restaurants

Good morning. I went with a bowl of bayou morning for this mornings smoke

Good morning to you too, Dave.
Howdy, Tony. Happy Jamsday to ya.
Jam-packed with meetings, anyway.
I'm currently in meeting 3 of 10 for today. Thursdays tend to suck.
Yikes. I've only got 1 today, so I won't bitch.
Adding insult to injury, just got notification that kids will be doing fully remote schooling until further notice.
Not surprising. NY just announced the same yesterday. Gonna be a long winter, methinks.
But you can tell it was a last minute decision because they said in their voicemail, if you've already dropped off your kid, please come back to pick him/her up.

Glad your going home Deano. Hope you continue to feel better.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5