Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]

« Reply #315 on: January 05, 2015, 11:54:45 PM »

LaBomba's Jamming 10/$35
Yo no soy marinero, soy capitán!
You been drinking or practicing for some CI posting?
Just a dINk or three.
That's what I figured. :)
Ok, dinner time.  Not exactly sure what we're eating though.
I'm making some coconut rice and topping it with some pulled pork I made in the slow cooker the other day.  Just in case you were keeping track.
Save me some leftovers.  That would hit the spot for lunch tomorrow.
It sure would.  And it did.
Bastige!  Guess it's Lean Cuisine for me tomorrow then.
Salad for me.  Gotta get back on track.  Plus the caf in our Jersey office sucks and doesn't offer much else.
I hear ya brother. I'm back on a diet as of today.  Salad for lunch and dinner. If we meet up at CF we'll be the skinniest mofos there!
There are no IFs, we're meeting up.  I don't know about skinny though.  I'd be happy just to see my pecker again.
Ay yes, the old dickydo, when your belly sticks out farther than your dicky do.  Let's make that a goal.  We'll let the AJ girls be the judge  :o
Whew....I was starting to wonder what tailgate I would have to avoid.
What day are you planning to attend, Dave? And Tony and Mark?  Planning on Fri. tickets but staying over Fri. night., so far.
Charlie and I are looking to spend the entire day on Friday only.  Can't get the overnight pass.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]