Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2020, 10:12:14 AM »

I'm not touching the political chum in the banter waters.  Surprised?
Yes.  You want to talk about religion instead?  ;)
LALTS

« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2020, 10:27:46 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Raz is always game for an opinion - what blend do you think the AB 2nds are?
Zero clue.

« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2020, 10:28:36 AM »

I'm not touching the political chum in the banter waters.  Surprised?
Yes.  You want to talk about religion instead?  ;)
Nah, religion doesn't interest me.  Jesus I'll talk about.  But I won't debate it.

I'm tired, boss.

« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2020, 10:33:27 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Raz is always game for an opinion - what blend do you think the AB 2nds are?
Zero clue.
I guess Rick is just gonna have to bite and report back.

« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2020, 10:34:35 AM »

I'm not touching the political chum in the banter waters.  Surprised?
Yes.  You want to talk about religion instead?  ;)
Nah, religion doesn't interest me.  Jesus I'll talk about.  But I won't debate it.

I'm tired, boss.
"Ahh, Jesus, I like him very much, but He no help with curveball."

« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2020, 10:35:26 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Raz is always game for an opinion - what blend do you think the AB 2nds are?
Zero clue.
I guess Rick is just gonna have to bite and report back.
I may. I need some smaller smokes for work. I tell ya I really enjoyed the box of La Galera Connecticut Coronas I had.

« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2020, 10:39:16 AM »

I'm not touching the political chum in the banter waters.  Surprised?
Yes.  You want to talk about religion instead?  ;)
Nah, religion doesn't interest me.  Jesus I'll talk about.  But I won't debate it.

I'm tired, boss.
"Ahh, Jesus, I like him very much, but He no help with curveball."
Indeed.

« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2020, 10:45:06 AM »

Good world series just on too late. I had to check this morning to see who won.
NBA Finals are the same way. If you start a game at 9, I'll be in bed by halftime.
You may need to move to the west coast. Good morning, Dave.
Depending on how next week goes, if I move anywhere in the next few years, it wouldn't be within the US. Lol
Other than Mexico, you don't have much of a choice...

« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2020, 10:47:24 AM »

I'm not going to get political. It's out of my control. I can tell you I am tired of a dark picture being painted. Don't ever lose hope
As a father to 3 daughters, I will only say that I'm greatly concerned for the direction both the country, and now the Supreme Court, are heading in. The Handmaid's Tale is supposed to be a work of fiction, not a history, and with everything new that happens here, it seems like we inch one step closer.

That's as political as I'll get, and now I'll try to investigate those AB 2nds. ;)
I know I shouldn't attempt a logical argument, but if AB 1sts are eh....how can you expect AB2nds to be ?

« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2020, 10:48:39 AM »

Good morning EarlyBanterers.  Man, I was to the last light when it got me.  Was stuck behind a slowpoke which through off my timing.  MF'er!
So you should count it as all greens and one putterbutt.

« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2020, 10:49:43 AM »

Good morning, Political Enthusiasts!!
I prefer ABResearcher. Morning, OnceAWeekScott.
TWSS!

« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2020, 10:51:20 AM »

I'm not touching the political chum in the banter waters.  Surprised?
Yes.  You want to talk about religion instead?  ;)
I can do another Nicaean Creed rant...   :P

« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2020, 10:52:23 AM »

I'm not going to get political. It's out of my control. I can tell you I am tired of a dark picture being painted. Don't ever lose hope
As a father to 3 daughters, I will only say that I'm greatly concerned for the direction both the country, and now the Supreme Court, are heading in. The Handmaid's Tale is supposed to be a work of fiction, not a history, and with everything new that happens here, it seems like we inch one step closer.

That's as political as I'll get, and now I'll try to investigate those AB 2nds. ;)
I know I shouldn't attempt a logical argument, but if AB 1sts are eh....how can you expect AB2nds to be ?
Exactly...the blend is irrelevant because you can't trust that they don't mix sources

« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2020, 10:54:14 AM »

Scorcher happening

« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2020, 10:55:47 AM »

I'm not going to get political. It's out of my control. I can tell you I am tired of a dark picture being painted. Don't ever lose hope
As a father to 3 daughters, I will only say that I'm greatly concerned for the direction both the country, and now the Supreme Court, are heading in. The Handmaid's Tale is supposed to be a work of fiction, not a history, and with everything new that happens here, it seems like we inch one step closer.

That's as political as I'll get, and now I'll try to investigate those AB 2nds. ;)
I know I shouldn't attempt a logical argument, but if AB 1sts are eh....how can you expect AB2nds to be ?
I suppose that depends on your tastes. If you like the 1sts, then $16/10 is a good price for a yard work or grilling cigar.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8