Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

  • Administrator
10/28/2020
« on: October 28, 2020, 12:00:02 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2020, 05:36:27 AM »

Good morning. Alec Bradley 90+ rated seconds. Description says if you do some investigate work you can find out which blend. I am curious.

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2020, 05:38:57 AM »

Good world series just on too late. I had to check this morning to see who won.

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2020, 05:43:02 AM »

Good world series just on too late. I had to check this morning to see who won.
NBA Finals are the same way. If you start a game at 9, I'll be in bed by halftime.

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2020, 06:17:19 AM »

Good morning. Alec Bradley 90+ rated seconds. Description says if you do some investigate work you can find out which blend. I am curious.
That's how they get ya. Good morning, Rick.

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2020, 06:18:42 AM »

Good world series just on too late. I had to check this morning to see who won.
NBA Finals are the same way. If you start a game at 9, I'll be in bed by halftime.
You may need to move to the west coast. Good morning, Dave.

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2020, 06:52:25 AM »

Good world series just on too late. I had to check this morning to see who won.
NBA Finals are the same way. If you start a game at 9, I'll be in bed by halftime.
You may need to move to the west coast. Good morning, Dave.
Depending on how next week goes, if I move anywhere in the next few years, it wouldn't be within the US. Lol

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2020, 07:00:48 AM »

Good world series just on too late. I had to check this morning to see who won.
NBA Finals are the same way. If you start a game at 9, I'll be in bed by halftime.
You may need to move to the west coast. Good morning, Dave.
Depending on how next week goes, if I move anywhere in the next few years, it wouldn't be within the US. Lol
You have to believe good will prevail. Don't let the evildoers influence you.

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2020, 07:03:02 AM »

I'm not going to get political. It's out of my control. I can tell you I am tired of a dark picture being painted. Don't ever lose hope

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2020, 07:32:08 AM »

Good world series just on too late. I had to check this morning to see who won.
NBA Finals are the same way. If you start a game at 9, I'll be in bed by halftime.
You may need to move to the west coast. Good morning, Dave.
Depending on how next week goes, if I move anywhere in the next few years, it wouldn't be within the US. Lol
what, you don't want to participate in the New American Revolution?

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2020, 07:36:55 AM »

I'm not going to get political. It's out of my control. I can tell you I am tired of a dark picture being painted. Don't ever lose hope
As a father to 3 daughters, I will only say that I'm greatly concerned for the direction both the country, and now the Supreme Court, are heading in. The Handmaid's Tale is supposed to be a work of fiction, not a history, and with everything new that happens here, it seems like we inch one step closer.

That's as political as I'll get, and now I'll try to investigate those AB 2nds. ;)

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2020, 07:37:23 AM »

Good world series just on too late. I had to check this morning to see who won.
NBA Finals are the same way. If you start a game at 9, I'll be in bed by halftime.
You may need to move to the west coast. Good morning, Dave.
Depending on how next week goes, if I move anywhere in the next few years, it wouldn't be within the US. Lol
what, you don't want to participate in the New American Revolution?
I'd much rather kick back with a glass of rum and watch it from afar.

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2020, 07:42:54 AM »

good morning Rick, Dave, and Tony.

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2020, 07:44:36 AM »

Good world series just on too late. I had to check this morning to see who won.
NBA Finals are the same way. If you start a game at 9, I'll be in bed by halftime.
You may need to move to the west coast. Good morning, Dave.
Depending on how next week goes, if I move anywhere in the next few years, it wouldn't be within the US. Lol
what, you don't want to participate in the New American Revolution?
I'd much rather kick back with a glass of rum and watch it from afar.
I'll be seated with a cup of coffee and maybe a cigar, but I will be armed.

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2020, 07:47:17 AM »

I'm not going to get political. It's out of my control. I can tell you I am tired of a dark picture being painted. Don't ever lose hope
As a father to 3 daughters, I will only say that I'm greatly concerned for the direction both the country, and now the Supreme Court, are heading in. The Handmaid's Tale is supposed to be a work of fiction, not a history, and with everything new that happens here, it seems like we inch one step closer.

That's as political as I'll get, and now I'll try to investigate those AB 2nds. ;)
Yes and we can agree to disagree but not this board game that's being played right now.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8