CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: 10/26/2020  (Read 5137 times)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
Re: 10/26/2020
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2020, 07:15:25 AM »

We're doing this again?

sure, why not?

morning Tony.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2020, 07:19:44 AM »

It has gotten cold here. No more working outside riding bikes, etc..
I checked out my gym and they seem like they have their facility clean and socially distanced. I'm going back today with my son to work out.
79° and fog here. 😊

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2020, 07:31:24 AM »

I checked out my gym and they seem like they have their facility clean and socially distanced. I'm going back today with my son to work out.
I'm sticking with the new exercise bike I bought. Been working for me so far.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2020, 07:50:38 AM »

Aren't you going stir crazy yet?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2020, 08:07:38 AM »

You mean from just doing the bike, or in general? Lol

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2020, 08:12:12 AM »

Well both. We can all hope for a vaccine but truth is it's going to be some time. I had the virus. I understand everyone's situation but I still need to get out.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2020, 08:18:54 AM »

Well both. We can all hope for a vaccine but truth is it's going to be some time. I had the virus. I understand everyone's situation but I still need to get out.
Unfortunately, that's the attitude that has caused cases to spike recently. People are getting tired of this and letting their guard down, assuming they had one up at all to begin with. You don't need to look any further than the record numbers of cases we're seeing, and that we've now passed 225k dead to know why I'm staying home as much as I can. Of course I'd like to get out, and to golf, and to have family get-togethers, but not at the expense of my health, or that of my high-risk wife.

Threebean

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2020, 08:29:23 AM »

Good morning, Mondayers.  The china virus is the schitts, but on a more serious note, one red light this morning.  Fook!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2020, 08:45:03 AM »

Good morning, Mondayers.  The china virus is the schitts, but on a more serious note, one red light this morning.  Fook!
Thoughts and prayers. :D

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2020, 08:46:37 AM »

morning Mark. sorry to hear the bad news but after all it is Monday.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2020, 08:48:17 AM »

Unfortunately, that's the attitude that has caused cases to spike recently. People are getting tired of this and letting their guard down, assuming they had one up at all to begin with. You don't need to look any further than the record numbers of cases we're seeing, and that we've now passed 225k dead to know why I'm staying home as much as I can. Of course I'd like to get out, and to golf, and to have family get-togethers, but not at the expense of my health, or that of my high-risk wife.
I knew that would be taken out of context. I truly understand. No letting of the guard down here. Myself and my family are wearing masks and socially distancing. I feel horrible for my parents and in law's. We haven't seen them without a 10 foot pole.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2020, 08:48:42 AM »

during our 6:30 Zoom meeting this morning one of our friends got a call from NY letting her know her brother in law passed away at 5:15 this morning from COVID.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2020, 08:49:45 AM »

You could come to my ant hill and you will be counting green lights

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2020, 08:57:01 AM »

during our 6:30 Zoom meeting this morning one of our friends got a call from NY letting her know her brother in law passed away at 5:15 this morning from COVID.
That's doubly awful, to find out that kind of info and to do so during a meeting.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2020, 08:57:39 AM »

down here they only want 6 people allowed for Thanksgiving dinner and 30 people to attend funerals. I am going to mourn my pet turkey that I will cook Thanksgiving.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8