Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2020, 07:15:25 AM »

We're doing this again?

sure, why not?

morning Tony.

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2020, 07:19:44 AM »

It has gotten cold here. No more working outside riding bikes, etc..
I checked out my gym and they seem like they have their facility clean and socially distanced. I'm going back today with my son to work out.
79° and fog here. 😊

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2020, 07:31:24 AM »

It has gotten cold here. No more working outside riding bikes, etc..
I checked out my gym and they seem like they have their facility clean and socially distanced. I'm going back today with my son to work out.
I'm sticking with the new exercise bike I bought. Been working for me so far.

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2020, 07:50:38 AM »

It has gotten cold here. No more working outside riding bikes, etc..
I checked out my gym and they seem like they have their facility clean and socially distanced. I'm going back today with my son to work out.
I'm sticking with the new exercise bike I bought. Been working for me so far.
Aren't you going stir crazy yet?

« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2020, 08:07:38 AM »

It has gotten cold here. No more working outside riding bikes, etc..
I checked out my gym and they seem like they have their facility clean and socially distanced. I'm going back today with my son to work out.
I'm sticking with the new exercise bike I bought. Been working for me so far.
Aren't you going stir crazy yet?
You mean from just doing the bike, or in general? Lol

« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2020, 08:12:12 AM »

It has gotten cold here. No more working outside riding bikes, etc..
I checked out my gym and they seem like they have their facility clean and socially distanced. I'm going back today with my son to work out.
I'm sticking with the new exercise bike I bought. Been working for me so far.
Aren't you going stir crazy yet?
You mean from just doing the bike, or in general? Lol
Well both. We can all hope for a vaccine but truth is it's going to be some time. I had the virus. I understand everyone's situation but I still need to get out.

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2020, 08:18:54 AM »

It has gotten cold here. No more working outside riding bikes, etc..
I checked out my gym and they seem like they have their facility clean and socially distanced. I'm going back today with my son to work out.
I'm sticking with the new exercise bike I bought. Been working for me so far.
Aren't you going stir crazy yet?
You mean from just doing the bike, or in general? Lol
Well both. We can all hope for a vaccine but truth is it's going to be some time. I had the virus. I understand everyone's situation but I still need to get out.
Unfortunately, that's the attitude that has caused cases to spike recently. People are getting tired of this and letting their guard down, assuming they had one up at all to begin with. You don't need to look any further than the record numbers of cases we're seeing, and that we've now passed 225k dead to know why I'm staying home as much as I can. Of course I'd like to get out, and to golf, and to have family get-togethers, but not at the expense of my health, or that of my high-risk wife.

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2020, 08:29:23 AM »

Good morning, Mondayers.  The china virus is the schitts, but on a more serious note, one red light this morning.  Fook!

« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2020, 08:45:03 AM »

Good morning, Mondayers.  The china virus is the schitts, but on a more serious note, one red light this morning.  Fook!
Thoughts and prayers. :D

« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2020, 08:46:37 AM »

Good morning, Mondayers.  The china virus is the schitts, but on a more serious note, one red light this morning.  Fook!
morning Mark. sorry to hear the bad news but after all it is Monday.

« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2020, 08:48:17 AM »

[...]
I knew that would be taken out of context. I truly understand. No letting of the guard down here. Myself and my family are wearing masks and socially distancing. I feel horrible for my parents and in law's. We haven't seen them without a 10 foot pole.

« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2020, 08:48:42 AM »

[...]
during our 6:30 Zoom meeting this morning one of our friends got a call from NY letting her know her brother in law passed away at 5:15 this morning from COVID.

« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2020, 08:49:45 AM »

Good morning, Mondayers.  The china virus is the schitts, but on a more serious note, one red light this morning.  Fook!
You could come to my ant hill and you will be counting green lights

« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2020, 08:57:01 AM »

[...]
That's doubly awful, to find out that kind of info and to do so during a meeting.

« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2020, 08:57:39 AM »

down here they only want 6 people allowed for Thanksgiving dinner and 30 people to attend funerals. I am going to mourn my pet turkey that I will cook Thanksgiving.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8