Pages: 1 [2] 3

« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2020, 10:22:06 AM »

Today’s Birthdays:

Former American League president Dr. Bobby Brown is 96.
Actor Marion Ross is 92.
Basketball Hall of Famer Bob Knight is 80.
Author Anne Tyler is 79.
Rock singer Jon Anderson (Yes) is 76.
Political strategist James Carville is 76.
Singer Taffy Nivert (Starland Vocal Band) is 76.
Rock musician Glenn Tipton (Judas Priest) is 73.
Actor Brian Kerwin is 71.
Actor Mark L. Taylor is 70. Movie director Julian Schnabel is 69.
Rock musician Matthias Jabs is 64.
Actress Nancy Cartwright (TV: “The Simpsons”) is 63.
Country singer Mark Miller (Sawyer Brown) is 62.
Rock musician Chad Smith (Red Hot Chili Peppers; Chickenfoot) is 59.
Actor Tracy Nelson is 57.
Actor Michael Boatman is 56.
Actor Kevin Michael Richardson is 56.
Actor Mathieu Amalric is 55.
Singer Speech is 52.
Actor-comedian-TV host Samantha Bee is 51.
Actor Adam Goldberg is 50.
Actor-singer Adam Pascal is 50.
Rock musician Ed Robertson (Barenaked Ladies) is 50.
Actor Persia White is 50.
Country singer Chely (SHEL’-ee) Wright is 50.
Actor Leslie Grossman is 49.
Violinist Midori is 49.
Actor Craig Robinson is 49.
Actor Michael Weston is 47.
Actor Zachary Knighton is 42.
Actor Mariana Klaveno is 41.
Actor Mehcad (muh-KAD’) Brooks is 40.
Actor Ben Gould is 40.
Actor Josh Henderson is 39.
Rhythm-and-blues singer Young Rome is 39.
Pop singer Katy Perry is 36.
Rock singer Austin Winkler is 36.
Singer Ciara is 35.
Actor Krista Marie Yu (TV: “Dr. Ken”) is 32.
Actor Rachel Matthews is 27.
Actor Conchita Campbell is 25.

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2020, 10:27:14 AM »

Happy Birthday Katie!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 10/25/2020
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2020, 11:29:02 AM »

ND victory cigar,  Lirio Rojo.

Not to take away from the victory but I'm failing to understand the correlation in choosing that cigar. However with that said, if you beat ANY team by 6 touchdowns you should be able to smoke whatever you want.

Didn't Pitt used to be a contender? What happened to that football program?
I have no Irish themed cigars, and not a fan of any candela I've ever tried, so I'll go with a favorite for which I have enough to last me through the season should they run the table.

As for Pitt, yes, they used to have a program. They visited ND with Tony Dorsett on the team when I was a freshman.  Oof.
Could smoke The Judge cigar in honor of ACB a ND alumni.

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2020, 11:42:04 AM »

ND victory cigar,  Lirio Rojo.

Not to take away from the victory but I'm failing to understand the correlation in choosing that cigar. However with that said, if you beat ANY team by 6 touchdowns you should be able to smoke whatever you want.

Didn't Pitt used to be a contender? What happened to that football program?
I have no Irish themed cigars, and not a fan of any candela I've ever tried, so I'll go with a favorite for which I have enough to last me through the season should they run the table.

As for Pitt, yes, they used to have a program. They visited ND with Tony Dorsett on the team when I was a freshman.  Oof.
Could smoke The Judge cigar in honor of ACB a ND alumni.
Nah, then you'd go on to Lou Holtz and we'd really ruin a good herf.

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2020, 11:42:09 AM »

With coffee in the man cave.

« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2020, 11:46:33 AM »

ND victory cigar,  Lirio Rojo.

Not to take away from the victory but I'm failing to understand the correlation in choosing that cigar. However with that said, if you beat ANY team by 6 touchdowns you should be able to smoke whatever you want.

Didn't Pitt used to be a contender? What happened to that football program?
I have no Irish themed cigars, and not a fan of any candela I've ever tried, so I'll go with a favorite for which I have enough to last me through the season should they run the table.

As for Pitt, yes, they used to have a program. They visited ND with Tony Dorsett on the team when I was a freshman.  Oof.
There was also this guy named Dan Marino just before Dorsett.

« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2020, 11:55:46 AM »

ND victory cigar,  Lirio Rojo.

Not to take away from the victory but I'm failing to understand the correlation in choosing that cigar. However with that said, if you beat ANY team by 6 touchdowns you should be able to smoke whatever you want.

Didn't Pitt used to be a contender? What happened to that football program?
I have no Irish themed cigars, and not a fan of any candela I've ever tried, so I'll go with a favorite for which I have enough to last me through the season should they run the table.

As for Pitt, yes, they used to have a program. They visited ND with Tony Dorsett on the team when I was a freshman.  Oof.
Could smoke The Judge cigar in honor of ACB a ND alumni.
Nah, then you'd go on to Lou Holtz and we'd really ruin a good herf.
What!?!?!?  Go wash your mouth out with soap, you blasphemer!

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2020, 12:03:04 PM »

ND victory cigar,  Lirio Rojo.

Not to take away from the victory but I'm failing to understand the correlation in choosing that cigar. However with that said, if you beat ANY team by 6 touchdowns you should be able to smoke whatever you want.

Didn't Pitt used to be a contender? What happened to that football program?
I have no Irish themed cigars, and not a fan of any candela I've ever tried, so I'll go with a favorite for which I have enough to last me through the season should they run the table.

As for Pitt, yes, they used to have a program. They visited ND with Tony Dorsett on the team when I was a freshman.  Oof.
There was also this guy named Dan Marino just before Dorsett.
Marino came along after Dorsett, but didn't play against ND, and didn't win the Heisman, so he doesn't count.

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2020, 12:10:42 PM »

So I guess I'm not the only one putting the expectation bar pretty high.

« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2020, 12:17:17 PM »

Because I have a victory cigar.😆
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 10/25/2020
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2020, 01:26:37 PM »

The HVC 500 Years Anniversary was announced in September of 2019 and began to ship immediately afterwards, with the company noting, “this blend will allow you to experience Havana through your senses.”
The release was extremely limited, with only 1,333 boxes of 15 cigars produced.
HVC 500 Years Anniversary Awarded Cigar Dojo’s No. 1 Limited Edition Cigar of the Year for 2019
GET SOME! I know for sure only 1,331 boxes left :)

« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2020, 01:33:26 PM »

The HVC 500 Years Anniversary was announced in September of 2019 and began to ship immediately afterwards, with the company noting, “this blend will allow you to experience Havana through your senses.”
The release was extremely limited, with only 1,333 boxes of 15 cigars produced.
HVC 500 Years Anniversary Awarded Cigar Dojo’s No. 1 Limited Edition Cigar of the Year for 2019
GET SOME! I know for sure only 1,331 boxes left :)
Only 1330.  I got mine.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 10/25/2020
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2020, 01:36:19 PM »

The HVC 500 Years Anniversary was announced in September of 2019 and began to ship immediately afterwards, with the company noting, “this blend will allow you to experience Havana through your senses.”
The release was extremely limited, with only 1,333 boxes of 15 cigars produced.
HVC 500 Years Anniversary Awarded Cigar Dojo’s No. 1 Limited Edition Cigar of the Year for 2019
GET SOME! I know for sure only 1,331 boxes left :)
Only 1330.  I got mine.
LOL good work!

« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2020, 02:32:15 PM »

On to #2.

« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2020, 04:10:17 PM »

Not a strong finish today from my Steelers but a W is a W.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3