Pages: 1 2 [3]

« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2020, 09:17:20 PM »

Official HVC Ho!
HVC 500 Years Anniversary Tesoros - Box of 15
 Shipping:$0.00
 Tax:$0.00
 Order Total:$114.48
How is it you pay no tax? I thought everyone was stuck with rendering unto Caesar.
SBC collects no tax unless your in Cali. Auctioneer has them about $98 but then tax and shipping come out to the same.
I forgot SBC was like that.  And they're in CA, which I always thought odd given how that state is about taxes in general.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 10/24/2020
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2020, 09:20:07 PM »

Official HVC Ho!
HVC 500 Years Anniversary Tesoros - Box of 15
 Shipping:$0.00
 Tax:$0.00
 Order Total:$114.48
How is it you pay no tax? I thought everyone was stuck with rendering unto Caesar.
SBC collects no tax unless your in Cali. Auctioneer has them about $98 but then tax and shipping come out to the same.
I forgot SBC was like that.  And they're in CA, which I always thought odd given how that state is about taxes in general.
a mystery indeed, but I’ll take it.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]