Pages: [1] 2 3

  • Administrator
10/24/2020
« on: October 24, 2020, 12:02:44 AM »

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2020, 06:40:27 AM »

Just got home from my sleep study.

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2020, 06:42:05 AM »

Just got home from my sleep study.
sheesh. they could have let in on a Saturday. 🤔
morning Rick.

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2020, 07:04:17 AM »

Just got home from my sleep study.
sheesh. they could have let in on a Saturday.
morning Rick.
Morning Dean, my request to go last night. Can't seem to find out a correction for my limb movements. Maybe I need an exorcist?

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2020, 07:06:17 AM »

Joe is still dancing. Not much in the way for deals anywhere. Maybe a couple at the page.

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2020, 07:13:23 AM »

Joe is still dancing. Not much in the way for deals anywhere. Maybe a couple at the page.
cigar deals ended in 2013.

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2020, 07:15:39 AM »

5vers and bundles at the Page.

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2020, 07:17:53 AM »

Good morning, Rick and Dean.

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2020, 07:32:53 AM »

Good morning, Rick and Dean.
Good morning Mr Mayor

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2020, 07:49:20 AM »

Good morning, Rick and Dean.
morning Tony.
how was your game last night?

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2020, 08:24:33 AM »

Good morning, Rick and Dean.
morning Tony.
how was your game last night?
The game was ok except for my son insisted to the coach on pitching an inning and then proceeded to beem a kid in the face. It wasn't intentional. He lacks control. Kid wound up going to the hospital and Max felt terrible. I'm proud of him and his coaches for leaving him in there the rest of the inning and he did much better.

Hope the other kid's cheek isn't broken.

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2020, 08:36:55 AM »

There was a report that one of the refs came down with COVID and I'm waiting to hear if today's game is cancelled. Funny thing is that all practices and games were cancelled for the one team but nothing has changed for the other. Both teams use the same refs, have the same coaches, and mostly the same players. I won't be surprised if they wait until the last second to cancel.

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2020, 08:37:27 AM »

What are you guys up to on this fine Saturday morning?

« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2020, 08:51:19 AM »

What are you guys up to on this fine Saturday morning?
finishing up transferring files from computer to thumbdrive for incoming Archives Chair.

« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2020, 08:53:24 AM »

Good morning, Rick and Dean.
morning Tony.
how was your game last night?
The game was ok except for my son insisted to the coach on pitching an inning and then proceeded to beem a kid in the face. It wasn't intentional. He lacks control. Kid wound up going to the hospital and Max felt terrible. I'm proud of him and his coaches for leaving him in there the rest of the inning and he did much better.

Hope the other kid's cheek isn't broken.
ouch. the glory of youth.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3