Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2020, 08:47:17 AM »

good morning Dave, Tony, and Rick.

« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2020, 09:02:18 AM »

It's PayDay Thursday, that's what's up.
And Buesos being offered up by CI all day. Coincidence?
I was going to say that but knew I didn't have to.
Lucky for me, I continue to be well-stocked in the Bueso department.
Have you had the exclusivo Connecticut Beuso?
I have, along with one with a Viejo band on it that I've never seen anywhere else, or since. Not sure what that one was about.
How would you rate the Connecticut offering?
Honestly, I think I only had 2 of those, just grabbed a couple singles one time I was out that way. So not sure I could give you specifics, but I know it was a solid connie. I think it was certainly the mildest of his offerings, with the Odyssey close behind.

« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2020, 09:02:36 AM »

good morning Dave, Tony, and Rick.
Morning, TickerOnTheFritzDean.

« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2020, 09:34:02 AM »

emptied hottub yesterday. the chlorine tablets I was using were poisoning my system. just finished cleaning, sanitizing, new filters, and being filled now. need to investigate different chemical options.

« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2020, 09:50:27 AM »

emptied hottub yesterday. the chlorine tablets I was using were poisoning my system. just finished cleaning, sanitizing, new filters, and being filled now. need to investigate different chemical options.
I'm curious how you came to discover this was happening?

« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2020, 10:05:54 AM »

emptied hottub yesterday. the chlorine tablets I was using were poisoning my system. just finished cleaning, sanitizing, new filters, and being filled now. need to investigate different chemical options.
I'm curious how you came to discover this was happening?
doctor detected something strange in my blood.
always bothered my eyes and breathing in the garage if I used too many chlorine tablets in my floater with the garage closed off. once I was out in the open with fresh air I ws fine.

« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2020, 10:13:12 AM »

emptied hottub yesterday. the chlorine tablets I was using were poisoning my system. just finished cleaning, sanitizing, new filters, and being filled now. need to investigate different chemical options.
I'm curious how you came to discover this was happening?
doctor detected something strange in my blood.
always bothered my eyes and breathing in the garage if I used too many chlorine tablets in my floater with the garage closed off. once I was out in the open with fresh air I ws fine.
Oh, man, I assumed you were talking about your hot tub's filtration system, not your own. Good catch by the doc.

« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2020, 10:16:20 AM »

emptied hottub yesterday. the chlorine tablets I was using were poisoning my system. just finished cleaning, sanitizing, new filters, and being filled now. need to investigate different chemical options.
I'm curious how you came to discover this was happening?
doctor detected something strange in my blood.
always bothered my eyes and breathing in the garage if I used too many chlorine tablets in my floater with the garage closed off. once I was out in the open with fresh air I ws fine.
Oh, man, I assumed you were talking about your hot tub's filtration system, not your own. Good catch by the doc.
That's how I read that too.  Sheesh.  Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2020, 10:19:43 AM »

emptied hottub yesterday. the chlorine tablets I was using were poisoning my system. just finished cleaning, sanitizing, new filters, and being filled now. need to investigate different chemical options.
I'm curious how you came to discover this was happening?
doctor detected something strange in my blood.
always bothered my eyes and breathing in the garage if I used too many chlorine tablets in my floater with the garage closed off. once I was out in the open with fresh air I ws fine.
You're not supposed to piss in the hot tub.  It creates chloramines.

« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2020, 10:20:59 AM »

emptied hottub yesterday. the chlorine tablets I was using were poisoning my system. just finished cleaning, sanitizing, new filters, and being filled now. need to investigate different chemical options.
I'm curious how you came to discover this was happening?
doctor detected something strange in my blood.
always bothered my eyes and breathing in the garage if I used too many chlorine tablets in my floater with the garage closed off. once I was out in the open with fresh air I ws fine.
Oh, man, I assumed you were talking about your hot tub's filtration system, not your own. Good catch by the doc.
my cardiologist caught it. surprising.

« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2020, 10:21:30 AM »

emptied hottub yesterday. the chlorine tablets I was using were poisoning my system. just finished cleaning, sanitizing, new filters, and being filled now. need to investigate different chemical options.
I'm curious how you came to discover this was happening?
doctor detected something strange in my blood.
always bothered my eyes and breathing in the garage if I used too many chlorine tablets in my floater with the garage closed off. once I was out in the open with fresh air I ws fine.
You're not supposed to piss in the hot tub.  It creates chloramines.
damn it.

« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2020, 10:39:21 AM »

It's PayDay Thursday, that's what's up.
And Buesos being offered up by CI all day. Coincidence?
I was going to say that but knew I didn't have to.
Lucky for me, I continue to be well-stocked in the Bueso department.
Have you had the exclusivo Connecticut Beuso?
I have, along with one with a Viejo band on it that I've never seen anywhere else, or since. Not sure what that one was about.
How would you rate the Connecticut offering?
Honestly, I think I only had 2 of those, just grabbed a couple singles one time I was out that way. So not sure I could give you specifics, but I know it was a solid connie. I think it was certainly the mildest of his offerings, with the Odyssey close behind.
Thanks Dave

« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2020, 10:40:31 AM »

Good morning Raz and Dean.
Hey Dean there's always something going on huh?

« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2020, 10:41:28 AM »

Good morning Raz and Dean.
Hey Dean there's always something going on huh?
so much for dull and boring.

« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2020, 10:41:33 AM »

emptied hottub yesterday. the chlorine tablets I was using were poisoning my system. just finished cleaning, sanitizing, new filters, and being filled now. need to investigate different chemical options.
I'm curious how you came to discover this was happening?
doctor detected something strange in my blood.
always bothered my eyes and breathing in the garage if I used too many chlorine tablets in my floater with the garage closed off. once I was out in the open with fresh air I ws fine.
You're not supposed to piss in the hot tub.  It creates chloramines.
It may have something to do with what happens in the hot tub when Dean has company.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7