CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: 10/20/2020  (Read 5011 times)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
Re: 10/20/2020
« Reply #90 on: October 20, 2020, 04:55:16 PM »

I guess I am going to be okay. my heart muscle is good and strong and the right size. my blood flow is great and no concern of blockage. the thing is, my heart likes to race and it likes to stop. at this point they are treating it with two medications. no more monitoring and I go back in 4 weeks.
Hey speak of the devil. That's some positive news.
I don't like the idea that my heart stops when it wants to but that's what the meds should prevent.
just get a pacemaker and be done with it, also the new Tesla brain chip so you can just think and your post will appear here.
got my meds, Pneumonia Vaccine, flu shot, and heart monitor at UPS. damn long day. Mexican for lunch and nap forthcoming. travelling nurse stopping by around 3pm or so to check on me.
I hope she's hot.
And Dean hopes she's nearing retirement.
at this point so long as she's not jail bait would be sufficient.
But is "jailbait" still defined as under retirement age?
young nurse. she just had to go over all the med info and she didn't have the latest changes but I got her filled in on all new meds. now need to find a local lab for weekly bloodwork.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #91 on: October 20, 2020, 05:16:09 PM »

I need to eat.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #93 on: October 20, 2020, 06:09:18 PM »

I guess I am going to be okay. my heart muscle is good and strong and the right size. my blood flow is great and no concern of blockage. the thing is, my heart likes to race and it likes to stop. at this point they are treating it with two medications. no more monitoring and I go back in 4 weeks.
I don't like the idea that my heart stops when it wants to but that's what the meds should prevent.
just get a pacemaker and be done with it, also the new Tesla brain chip so you can just think and your post will appear here.
got my meds, Pneumonia Vaccine, flu shot, and heart monitor at UPS. damn long day. Mexican for lunch and nap forthcoming. travelling nurse stopping by around 3pm or so to check on me.
I hope she's hot.
young nurse. she just had to go over all the med info and she didn't have the latest changes but I got her filled in on all new meds. now need to find a local lab for weekly bloodwork.
Young nurse, got her filled. Well done. ;)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #94 on: October 20, 2020, 07:28:46 PM »

I hope she's hot.
Filled in?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #95 on: October 20, 2020, 08:15:30 PM »

Sampling some of the new HVCs. Start with a San Isidro.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #96 on: October 20, 2020, 08:50:19 PM »

I hope she's hot.
Did you tell her about the stress?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #97 on: October 20, 2020, 09:00:39 PM »

How do you like it?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #98 on: October 20, 2020, 09:41:19 PM »

How do you like it?
Pretty straightforward, nice creaminess, some pepper on retro, otherwise nothing special.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #99 on: October 20, 2020, 09:59:32 PM »

On to Caliente.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]