Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

« Reply #90 on: October 20, 2020, 04:55:16 PM »

I guess I am going to be okay. my heart muscle is good and strong and the right size. my blood flow is great and no concern of blockage. the thing is, my heart likes to race and it likes to stop. at this point they are treating it with two medications. no more monitoring and I go back in 4 weeks.
Hey speak of the devil. That's some positive news.
I don't like the idea that my heart stops when it wants to but that's what the meds should prevent.
just get a pacemaker and be done with it, also the new Tesla brain chip so you can just think and your post will appear here.
got my meds, Pneumonia Vaccine, flu shot, and heart monitor at UPS. damn long day. Mexican for lunch and nap forthcoming. travelling nurse stopping by around 3pm or so to check on me.
I hope she's hot.
And Dean hopes she's nearing retirement.
at this point so long as she's not jail bait would be sufficient.
But is "jailbait" still defined as under retirement age?
young nurse. she just had to go over all the med info and she didn't have the latest changes but I got her filled in on all new meds. now need to find a local lab for weekly bloodwork.

« Reply #91 on: October 20, 2020, 05:16:09 PM »

I need to eat.

« Reply #93 on: October 20, 2020, 06:09:18 PM »

[...]
Young nurse, got her filled. Well done. ;)

« Reply #94 on: October 20, 2020, 07:28:46 PM »

[...]
Filled in?

« Reply #95 on: October 20, 2020, 08:15:30 PM »

Sampling some of the new HVCs. Start with a San Isidro.

« Reply #96 on: October 20, 2020, 08:50:19 PM »

[...]
Did you tell her about the stress?

« Reply #97 on: October 20, 2020, 09:00:39 PM »

Sampling some of the new HVCs. Start with a San Isidro.
How do you like it?

« Reply #98 on: October 20, 2020, 09:41:19 PM »

Sampling some of the new HVCs. Start with a San Isidro.
How do you like it?
Pretty straightforward, nice creaminess, some pepper on retro, otherwise nothing special.

« Reply #99 on: October 20, 2020, 09:59:32 PM »

On to Caliente.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]