Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2020, 10:21:56 AM »

Now I know why Mr. Bean isn't here yet.  He was probably out celebrating with his buddy Snoop Dog last night.

« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2020, 10:22:20 AM »

I knew I'd get us to 3.

« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2020, 10:24:03 AM »

Can somebody log on to Deans cardio vest and give him a little jolt to wake him up?
We should leave that to the professional Russian hackers.
Or the Russian hooker he met at the meeting the other day... :o

« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2020, 10:25:41 AM »

Can somebody log on to Deans cardio vest and give him a little jolt to wake him up?
He seemed a little bitter last night. Let him sleep a bit.

« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2020, 10:27:33 AM »

Can somebody log on to Deans cardio vest and give him a little jolt to wake him up?
He seemed a little bitter last night. Let him sleep a bit.
I think he's probably already at the doctor's office. Didn't he say they wanted to see him this morning?

« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2020, 10:54:38 AM »

I guess I am going to be okay. my heart muscle is good and strong and the right size. my blood flow is great and no concern of blockage. the thing is, my heart likes to race and it likes to stop. at this point they are treating it with two medications. no more monitoring and I go back in 4 weeks.

« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2020, 10:54:47 AM »

Can somebody log on to Deans cardio vest and give him a little jolt to wake him up?
He seemed a little bitter last night. Let him sleep a bit.
I think he's probably already at the doctor's office. Didn't he say they wanted to see him this morning?
Yes he did. Hope he gets there safely

« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2020, 10:57:24 AM »

I guess I am going to be okay. my heart muscle is good and strong and the right size. my blood flow is great and no concern of blockage. the thing is, my heart likes to race and it likes to stop. at this point they are treating it with two medications. no more monitoring and I go back in 4 weeks.
Hey speak of the devil. That's some positive news.

« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2020, 11:00:59 AM »

I guess I am going to be okay. my heart muscle is good and strong and the right size. my blood flow is great and no concern of blockage. the thing is, my heart likes to race and it likes to stop. at this point they are treating it with two medications. no more monitoring and I go back in 4 weeks.
Hey speak of the devil. That's some positive news.
Indeed

« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2020, 11:02:25 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. I don't think it's often you join us when we're still stuck on page 1.
These are strange days.

« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2020, 11:02:55 AM »

I guess I am going to be okay. my heart muscle is good and strong and the right size. my blood flow is great and no concern of blockage. the thing is, my heart likes to race and it likes to stop. at this point they are treating it with two medications. no more monitoring and I go back in 4 weeks.
Did the doc tell you no more pantyless and braless 40 somethings in your line of sight?

« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2020, 11:04:07 AM »

I guess I am going to be okay. my heart muscle is good and strong and the right size. my blood flow is great and no concern of blockage. the thing is, my heart likes to race and it likes to stop. at this point they are treating it with two medications. no more monitoring and I go back in 4 weeks.
Hey speak of the devil. That's some positive news.
I don't like the idea that my heart stops when it wants to but that's what the meds should prevent.

« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2020, 11:05:40 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. I don't think it's often you join us when we're still stuck on page 1.
Well, thank goodness, there we go. Sheesh.
Sorry, six things happening at once this morning.

« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2020, 11:08:06 AM »

I guess I am going to be okay. my heart muscle is good and strong and the right size. my blood flow is great and no concern of blockage. the thing is, my heart likes to race and it likes to stop. at this point they are treating it with two medications. no more monitoring and I go back in 4 weeks.
Medication is always a good way to go, beats the alternative. Good news, for sure.

« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2020, 11:08:32 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. I don't think it's often you join us when we're still stuck on page 1.
Well, thank goodness, there we go. Sheesh.
Sorry, six things happening at once this morning.
I was just happy to get us off that damned first page.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7