CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Author Topic: 10/19/2020  (Read 6451 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 10/19/2020
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2020, 09:05:38 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
How goes it, LeftCoastBret ?
Oh, you know, college student in crisis, pandemic, work insanity, politics. Same shit, different day.
Don't forget white guilt. Here's something to help with that.
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/10/17/university-hosts-12-step-recovery-program-for-whiteness-985846
Not gonna read it. I already know that people are stupid, and the academic community is stupidest of all.
I think that means you're currently on step 0.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2020, 09:06:15 AM »

who says social distancing doesn't pay off? so we had our last Events Committee yesterday afternoon for our Gratitude Dinner planned for next month. it was held in an open pavillion with picnic tables spaced safely apart. I got there early and chose a position where I could keep an eye on the whole area. as people began showing up there was one volunteer I hadn't seen before. mid 40's maybe. brunette. tank top, no bra. short skirt. she took a seat at a table across from me and definately did not sit down 'lady like'. she introduced herself to everyone and as she looked around whether she knew it or not as she moved her legs opened flashing me directly. of course she was sans panties and as I looked around I seemed to be the only one with the view. she caught my stare and smiled, remaining as she was. I am sure glad it was a long meeting although my attention was focused elsewhere.
#BasicInstinct
It's like the woman who turn around to see if your looking at them. Give them no attention. Sometimes easier said than done.
That's a hard sell where Dean is concerned. :D

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2020, 09:06:42 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Oh, you know, college student in crisis, pandemic, work insanity, politics. Same shit, different day.
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/10/17/university-hosts-12-step-recovery-program-for-whiteness-985846
It's actually a very interesting link, thank you.

Threebean

« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2020, 09:06:54 AM »

who says social distancing doesn't pay off? so we had our last Events Committee yesterday afternoon for our Gratitude Dinner planned for next month. it was held in an open pavillion with picnic tables spaced safely apart. I got there early and chose a position where I could keep an eye on the whole area. as people began showing up there was one volunteer I hadn't seen before. mid 40's maybe. brunette. tank top, no bra. short skirt. she took a seat at a table across from me and definately did not sit down 'lady like'. she introduced herself to everyone and as she looked around whether she knew it or not as she moved her legs opened flashing me directly. of course she was sans panties and as I looked around I seemed to be the only one with the view. she caught my stare and smiled, remaining as she was. I am sure glad it was a long meeting although my attention was focused elsewhere.
#BasicInstinct
PenthouseForumDean didn't tell us if the carpet matched the drapes.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2020, 09:08:45 AM »

#BasicInstinct
My money is on that there was no carpet. Any takers?

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2020, 09:10:26 AM »

#BasicInstinct
Maybe a landing strip?

Threebean

« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2020, 09:13:53 AM »

#BasicInstinct
Maybe a landing strip?
We may have to wait for the next installment.  Even money says she'll end up in the hot tub by the weekend.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2020, 09:20:57 AM »

#BasicInstinct
Maybe a landing strip?
We may have to wait for the next installment.  Even money says she'll end up in the hot tub by the weekend.
That's assuming she didn't just towel off from a Monday morning dip.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2020, 09:26:36 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Not gonna read it. I already know that people are stupid, and the academic community is stupidest of all.
I think that means you're currently on step 0.
Not my circus, not my monkeys.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2020, 09:32:52 AM »

#BasicInstinct
Maybe a landing strip?
Nah, didn't you read the part that she was in her 40s? She is probably a grandma but she is still just a baby in Deano's eyes.

Threebean

« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2020, 09:35:48 AM »

#BasicInstinct
Maybe a landing strip?
Nah, didn't you read the part that she was in her 40s? She is probably a grandma but she is still just a baby in Deano's eyes.
True, but didn't you read the part about no bra or panties? 

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2020, 09:37:28 AM »

@bluecollar: Just curious. I know you generally are using Tapatalk and it is not as easy to find the link there but when's the last time you updated your list? There must be some changes since the original post in January?

http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php/topic,1017.msg211425.html#msg211425

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2020, 09:37:30 AM »

#BasicInstinct
Maybe a landing strip?
True, but didn't you read the part about no bra or panties? 

Yeah, I mean, he's only human.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2020, 09:38:31 AM »

Robin Meade looks especially hot to me for some reason this morning. 🤔
Robbing the cradle are we?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2020, 09:39:49 AM »

Good morning, Rick, Dave, and Dean. Hope this Monday brings great things.
good morning Tony. is it really Monday already? damn. I wish this COVID crap will end soon.
Trump says its over after he took the last of it for the team.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10