CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Author Topic: 10/19/2020  (Read 6500 times)

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
Re: 10/19/2020
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2020, 08:06:48 AM »

Good morning Rick, FirstDave, Mr. Mayor, and MorningNewsDean. No red lights this morning. Hello, Monday!
Good morning Dave, Dean, Mark, and Mr Mayor

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2020, 08:19:16 AM »

good morning Mark.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2020, 08:29:51 AM »

who says social distancing doesn't pay off? so we had our last Events Committee yesterday afternoon for our Gratitude Dinner planned for next month. it was held in an open pavillion with picnic tables spaced safely apart. I got there early and chose a position where I could keep an eye on the whole area. as people began showing up there was one volunteer I hadn't seen before. mid 40's maybe. brunette. tank top, no bra. short skirt. she took a seat at a table across from me and definately did not sit down 'lady like'. she introduced herself to everyone and as she looked around whether she knew it or not as she moved her legs opened flashing me directly. of course she was sans panties and as I looked around I seemed to be the only one with the view. she caught my stare and smiled, remaining as she was. I am sure glad it was a long meeting although my attention was focused elsewhere.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2020, 08:38:24 AM »

Good morning, Rick, Dave, and Dean. Hope this Monday brings great things.
good morning Tony. is it really Monday already? damn. I wish this COVID crap will end soon.
I hear ya, brother. My kids are sort of back to school but they all have to be dropped off and picked up at different times because the district doesn't want them eating meals (taking off their masks) at school. It's a real shitshow with the kids in three different schools.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2020, 08:39:49 AM »

Good morning Rick, FirstDave, Mr. Mayor, and MorningNewsDean. No red lights this morning. Hello, Monday!
Good morning, Mark. I meant to ask you if you had any red lights when you go in on a Sunday?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2020, 08:41:31 AM »

who says social distancing doesn't pay off? so we had our last Events Committee yesterday afternoon for our Gratitude Dinner planned for next month. it was held in an open pavillion with picnic tables spaced safely apart. I got there early and chose a position where I could keep an eye on the whole area. as people began showing up there was one volunteer I hadn't seen before. mid 40's maybe. brunette. tank top, no bra. short skirt. she took a seat at a table across from me and definately did not sit down 'lady like'. she introduced herself to everyone and as she looked around whether she knew it or not as she moved her legs opened flashing me directly. of course she was sans panties and as I looked around I seemed to be the only one with the view. she caught my stare and smiled, remaining as she was. I am sure glad it was a long meeting although my attention was focused elsewhere.
#BasicInstinct

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2020, 08:42:21 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2020, 08:45:48 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
How goes it, LeftCoastBret ?

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2020, 08:48:18 AM »

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2020, 08:49:14 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Oh, you know, college student in crisis, pandemic, work insanity, politics. Same shit, different day.

Threebean

« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2020, 08:51:02 AM »

Good morning, Mark. I meant to ask you if you had any red lights when you go in on a Sunday?
I don't keep track on the weekend.  It's like the preseason, doesn't really count.

Threebean

« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2020, 08:52:43 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Oh, you know, college student in crisis, pandemic, work insanity, politics. Same shit, different day.
Don't forget white guilt. Here's something to help with that.
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/10/17/university-hosts-12-step-recovery-program-for-whiteness-985846

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2020, 09:02:41 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Don't forget white guilt. Here's something to help with that.
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/10/17/university-hosts-12-step-recovery-program-for-whiteness-985846
Not gonna read it. I already know that people are stupid, and the academic community is stupidest of all.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2020, 09:03:24 AM »

Good morning, Rick, Dave, and Dean. Hope this Monday brings great things.
good morning Tony. is it really Monday already? damn. I wish this COVID crap will end soon.
I hear ya, brother. My kids are sort of back to school but they all have to be dropped off and picked up at different times because the district doesn't want them eating meals (taking off their masks) at school. It's a real shitshow with the kids in three different schools.
I had that same type of issue 2 years ago when all 3 were in different schools. That was a trying year, to be sure.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2020, 09:05:19 AM »

#BasicInstinct
It's like the woman who turn around to see if your looking at them. Give them no attention. Sometimes easier said than done.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10