Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

« Reply #135 on: October 19, 2020, 07:15:42 PM »

C'mon Bills get it going
I hadn't realized the game was already on. Just tuned in. Dinner is almost ready. Home made burrito bowls tonight.

« Reply #136 on: October 19, 2020, 07:36:46 PM »

C'mon Bills get it going
I hadn't realized the game was already on. Just tuned in. Dinner is almost ready. Home made burrito bowls tonight.
Might have a game if we can get a stop on defense

« Reply #137 on: October 19, 2020, 07:37:52 PM »

So @FloridaDean: Have you been smoke free since all this heart stuff started?
zero cigars but I found I go through a pack of cigarettes a week. they help with the anxiety. they will be done with tomorrow.

That can't be better than a cigar a day.
it isn't I know. anybody in this day and age that doesn't know the health hazards of smoking deserves all they get. it doesn't matter whether it's cigarettes, cigars, pipes, chew, or snuff.
like everything else, don't do this don't do that. eat this not that, exercise, don't cheat, don't lie, don't steal. I always like what my father use to tell the doctors about drinking and smoking. "I've over stayed my welcome on this earth and will do as I damn well please for however long I have left "

« Reply #138 on: October 19, 2020, 08:16:06 PM »

good night guys.

« Reply #139 on: October 19, 2020, 08:20:46 PM »

« Reply #140 on: October 19, 2020, 08:41:10 PM »

So @FloridaDean: Have you been smoke free since all this heart stuff started?
zero cigars but I found I go through a pack of cigarettes a week. they help with the anxiety. they will be done with tomorrow.

That can't be better than a cigar a day.
Thought he was like 4/5 a day...but still better.

« Reply #141 on: October 19, 2020, 08:43:38 PM »

good night guys.
Sleep well, Deano.
He always seems to sleep well, it's the wake up well we are hoping for.

« Reply #142 on: October 19, 2020, 08:53:57 PM »

So @FloridaDean: Have you been smoke free since all this heart stuff started?
zero cigars but I found I go through a pack of cigarettes a week. they help with the anxiety. they will be done with tomorrow.

That can't be better than a cigar a day.
it isn't I know. anybody in this day and age that doesn't know the health hazards of smoking deserves all they get. it doesn't matter whether it's cigarettes, cigars, pipes, chew, or snuff.
like everything else, don't do this don't do that. eat this not that, exercise, don't cheat, don't lie, don't steal. I always like what my father use to tell the doctors about drinking and smoking. "I've over stayed my welcome on this earth and will do as I damn well please for however long I have left "
Still a lot of redheads out there to be conquered.  Too soon to start counting down the days!

« Reply #144 on: October 19, 2020, 09:08:46 PM »

So @FloridaDean: Have you been smoke free since all this heart stuff started?
zero cigars but I found I go through a pack of cigarettes a week. they help with the anxiety. they will be done with tomorrow.

That can't be better than a cigar a day.
it isn't I know. anybody in this day and age that doesn't know the health hazards of smoking deserves all they get. it doesn't matter whether it's cigarettes, cigars, pipes, chew, or snuff.
like everything else, don't do this don't do that. eat this not that, exercise, don't cheat, don't lie, don't steal. I always like what my father use to tell the doctors about drinking and smoking. "I've over stayed my welcome on this earth and will do as I damn well please for however long I have left "
Still a lot of redheads out there to be conquered.  Too soon to start counting down the days!
Speaking of that, these sound right up Dean's alley.

https://store.cigarfederation.com/collections/featured-cigars/products/ginger

« Reply #145 on: October 19, 2020, 10:12:57 PM »

Cardinals spanking the Cowboys.

« Reply #146 on: October 19, 2020, 10:26:56 PM »

Stick for this evening.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]