CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: 10/18/2020  (Read 3446 times)

Threebean

Re: 10/18/2020
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2020, 04:26:23 PM »

Irish had quite a time with Louisville... :o
If not for Louisville penalties the Irish may well have lost that one.  Play like that and they'd better hope a fresh round of China virus will scuttle the Clemson game. 

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2020, 05:14:23 PM »

A little OT today and now an old classic.....
Couple of games down to the wire. Watching TB/GB now and cooking on the grill

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2020, 05:25:39 PM »

breakfast for supper tonight 😋

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2020, 05:28:42 PM »

breakfast for supper tonight
Nothing wrong with that.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2020, 07:58:10 PM »

breakfast for supper tonight
Nothing wrong with that.
I'm making a pot of sauce and the water is boiling for pasta...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2020, 08:06:31 PM »

Viaje Birthday blend. Good evening.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2020, 08:50:26 PM »

Texans gave that game away.  why the hell did they go for two?  cleveland got a wake up call from the Steelers and New England is pretty sad.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2020, 09:23:31 PM »

Texans gave that game away.  why the hell did they go for two?  cleveland got a wake up call from the Steelers and New England is pretty sad.
I just caught a bit of the 49ers/chargers game. What the heck were the officials thinking? Luckily they overturned the bad call. I'm mostly watching the NLCS though.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2020, 09:38:19 PM »

I just caught a bit of the 49ers/chargers game. What the heck were the officials thinking? Luckily they overturned the bad call. I'm mostly watching the NLCS though.
You talking about that "fumble" where the guy was down for like 3 whole seconds? I think the officials just let whatever happens play out, then hope to fix it on the replay. If they blow it dead and they're wrong and the other team can't challenge, everyone is all bent out of shape.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2020, 09:42:29 PM »

You talking about that "fumble" where the guy was down for like 3 whole seconds? I think the officials just let whatever happens play out, then hope to fix it on the replay. If they blow it dead and they're wrong and the other team can't challenge, everyone is all bent out of shape.
That's the play. To me, he was clearly down and he purposely tossed the ball aside.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2020, 10:11:26 PM »

That's the play. To me, he was clearly down and he purposely tossed the ball aside.
I think that was clear to everyone but the officials.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2020, 10:19:46 PM »

Yup. The confusing part is that they came back just to tell the audience that the play was under review AGAIN.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2020, 10:26:58 PM »

Yup. The confusing part is that they came back just to tell the audience that the play was under review AGAIN.
NBC gotta pay dem bills.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #58 on: October 18, 2020, 11:37:17 PM »

Weren't the 49ers playing (and beat) the Rams?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]