Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2020, 04:26:23 PM »

Irish had quite a time with Louisville... :o
If not for Louisville penalties the Irish may well have lost that one.  Play like that and they'd better hope a fresh round of China virus will scuttle the Clemson game.

« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2020, 05:14:23 PM »

A little OT today and now an old classic.....
Couple of games down to the wire. Watching TB/GB now and cooking on the grill
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 10/18/2020
« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2020, 05:25:39 PM »

A little OT today and now an old classic.....
Couple of games down to the wire. Watching TB/GB now and cooking on the grill
breakfast for supper tonight 😋

« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2020, 05:28:42 PM »

A little OT today and now an old classic.....
Couple of games down to the wire. Watching TB/GB now and cooking on the grill
breakfast for supper tonight
Nothing wrong with that.

« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2020, 07:58:10 PM »

A little OT today and now an old classic.....
Couple of games down to the wire. Watching TB/GB now and cooking on the grill
breakfast for supper tonight
Nothing wrong with that.
I'm making a pot of sauce and the water is boiling for pasta...

« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2020, 08:06:31 PM »

Viaje Birthday blend. Good evening.

« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2020, 08:50:26 PM »

Texans gave that game away.  why the hell did they go for two?  cleveland got a wake up call from the Steelers and New England is pretty sad.

« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2020, 09:23:31 PM »

Texans gave that game away.  why the hell did they go for two?  cleveland got a wake up call from the Steelers and New England is pretty sad.
I just caught a bit of the 49ers/chargers game. What the heck were the officials thinking? Luckily they overturned the bad call. I'm mostly watching the NLCS though.

« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2020, 09:38:19 PM »

Texans gave that game away.  why the hell did they go for two?  cleveland got a wake up call from the Steelers and New England is pretty sad.
I just caught a bit of the 49ers/chargers game. What the heck were the officials thinking? Luckily they overturned the bad call. I'm mostly watching the NLCS though.
You talking about that "fumble" where the guy was down for like 3 whole seconds? I think the officials just let whatever happens play out, then hope to fix it on the replay. If they blow it dead and they're wrong and the other team can't challenge, everyone is all bent out of shape.

« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2020, 09:42:29 PM »

Texans gave that game away.  why the hell did they go for two?  cleveland got a wake up call from the Steelers and New England is pretty sad.
I just caught a bit of the 49ers/chargers game. What the heck were the officials thinking? Luckily they overturned the bad call. I'm mostly watching the NLCS though.
You talking about that "fumble" where the guy was down for like 3 whole seconds? I think the officials just let whatever happens play out, then hope to fix it on the replay. If they blow it dead and they're wrong and the other team can't challenge, everyone is all bent out of shape.
That's the play. To me, he was clearly down and he purposely tossed the ball aside.

« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2020, 10:11:26 PM »

Texans gave that game away.  why the hell did they go for two?  cleveland got a wake up call from the Steelers and New England is pretty sad.
I just caught a bit of the 49ers/chargers game. What the heck were the officials thinking? Luckily they overturned the bad call. I'm mostly watching the NLCS though.
You talking about that "fumble" where the guy was down for like 3 whole seconds? I think the officials just let whatever happens play out, then hope to fix it on the replay. If they blow it dead and they're wrong and the other team can't challenge, everyone is all bent out of shape.
That's the play. To me, he was clearly down and he purposely tossed the ball aside.
I think that was clear to everyone but the officials.

« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2020, 10:19:46 PM »

Texans gave that game away.  why the hell did they go for two?  cleveland got a wake up call from the Steelers and New England is pretty sad.
I just caught a bit of the 49ers/chargers game. What the heck were the officials thinking? Luckily they overturned the bad call. I'm mostly watching the NLCS though.
You talking about that "fumble" where the guy was down for like 3 whole seconds? I think the officials just let whatever happens play out, then hope to fix it on the replay. If they blow it dead and they're wrong and the other team can't challenge, everyone is all bent out of shape.
That's the play. To me, he was clearly down and he purposely tossed the ball aside.
I think that was clear to everyone but the officials.
Yup. The confusing part is that they came back just to tell the audience that the play was under review AGAIN.

« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2020, 10:26:58 PM »

Texans gave that game away.  why the hell did they go for two?  cleveland got a wake up call from the Steelers and New England is pretty sad.
I just caught a bit of the 49ers/chargers game. What the heck were the officials thinking? Luckily they overturned the bad call. I'm mostly watching the NLCS though.
You talking about that "fumble" where the guy was down for like 3 whole seconds? I think the officials just let whatever happens play out, then hope to fix it on the replay. If they blow it dead and they're wrong and the other team can't challenge, everyone is all bent out of shape.
That's the play. To me, he was clearly down and he purposely tossed the ball aside.
I think that was clear to everyone but the officials.
Yup. The confusing part is that they came back just to tell the audience that the play was under review AGAIN.
NBC gotta pay dem bills.

« Reply #58 on: October 18, 2020, 11:37:17 PM »

Texans gave that game away.  why the hell did they go for two?  cleveland got a wake up call from the Steelers and New England is pretty sad.
I just caught a bit of the 49ers/chargers game. What the heck were the officials thinking? Luckily they overturned the bad call. I'm mostly watching the NLCS though.
Weren't the 49ers playing (and beat) the Rams?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]