Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2020, 12:08:36 PM »

Good morning, Rick & Tony. Brown box arrived yesterday.

Nice hual! I made a stop at Tinderbox yesterday Morning
Thanks.  They are down for a 30 day rest.
Is that a box of 20?  What vitola is that?
25 ct box.  6 x 44.  Guardian of the Farm Apollo Selección de Warped
I'm not that familiar with them. Do they only come in the one vitola?

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2020, 12:11:32 PM »

Hoping that Steelers/Brown's game is the one I get at 1pm. I'm caught up unless I get called away.
I'm at the boys baseball game. Hoping my car will start when it's over because we've got a soccer game to run to. it's been acting funny the last couple of days. Today, there is no center console; radio, backup camera, etc. But at least it started right up. I hate that these vehicles are now more computer than car.

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2020, 12:12:40 PM »

Hoping that Steelers/Brown's game is the one I get at 1pm. I'm caught up unless I get called away.
Oh yeah, the game. I knew I was missing something in my previous post. I'll be keeping track from my phone. GO STEELERS!

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2020, 12:39:01 PM »

Hoping that Steelers/Brown's game is the one I get at 1pm. I'm caught up unless I get called away.
I'm at the boys baseball game. Hoping my car will start when it's over because we've got a soccer game to run to. it's been acting funny the last couple of days. Today, there is no center console; radio, backup camera, etc. But at least it started right up. I hate that these vehicles are now more computer than car.
Yes on the vehicle part. Man you're always busy with work or out running the fam from game to game. I hope your day goes well and maybe you fit a cold one in there.

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2020, 12:47:44 PM »

Hoping that Steelers/Brown's game is the one I get at 1pm. I'm caught up unless I get called away.
I'm at the boys baseball game. Hoping my car will start when it's over because we've got a soccer game to run to. it's been acting funny the last couple of days. Today, there is no center console; radio, backup camera, etc. But at least it started right up. I hate that these vehicles are now more computer than car.
Yes on the vehicle part. Man you're always busy with work or out running the fam from game to game. I hope your day goes well and maybe you fit a cold one in there.
We had to split up duties. The Mrs and daughter #1 are taking college tours.

« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2020, 12:50:56 PM »

Good morning, Rick & Tony. Brown box arrived yesterday.

Nice hual! I made a stop at Tinderbox yesterday Morning
Thanks.  They are down for a 30 day rest.
Is that a box of 20?  What vitola is that?
25 ct box.  6 x 44.  Guardian of the Farm Apollo Selección de Warped
I'm not that familiar with them. Do they only come in the one vitola?
Yes, pretty sure for this particular stick.  Plenty of other GotF cigars, of course, with various vitola.

« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2020, 12:52:25 PM »

Good morning, Rick & Tony. Brown box arrived yesterday.

Nice hual! I made a stop at Tinderbox yesterday Morning
Thanks.  They are down for a 30 day rest.
Is that a box of 20?  What vitola is that?
25 ct box.  6 x 44.  Guardian of the Farm Apollo Selección de Warped
I'm not that familiar with them. Do they only come in the one vitola?
Yes, pretty sure for this particular stick.  Plenty of other GotF cigars, of course, with various vitola.
Understood. Thanks for the knowledge.

« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2020, 01:12:08 PM »

Good morning, Rick & Tony. Brown box arrived yesterday.

Nice hual! I made a stop at Tinderbox yesterday Morning
Thanks.  They are down for a 30 day rest.
Is that a box of 20?  What vitola is that?
25 ct box.  6 x 44.  Guardian of the Farm Apollo Selección de Warped
I'm not that familiar with them. Do they only come in the one vitola?
Yes, pretty sure for this particular stick.  Plenty of other GotF cigars, of course, with various vitola.
Understood. Thanks for the knowledge.
This one is a favorite of mine.  YMMV.

« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2020, 01:23:56 PM »

Hoping that Steelers/Brown's game is the one I get at 1pm. I'm caught up unless I get called away.
It's early yet but I like what I see.

« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2020, 01:53:01 PM »

I had to put my furnace on. Got down to 66 in the house.
That's about what I have it set at normally...

« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2020, 01:53:42 PM »

Good day Tony, Rick and Mr. Bean.

« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2020, 01:54:09 PM »

Sorry I skipped out for a bit, not really but...

« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2020, 01:54:35 PM »

Good day Tony, Rick and Mr. Bean.
Nice to see you Dave. Everything ok?

« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2020, 01:55:28 PM »

Was scheduled to go out with son #2 for dinner Friday and was surprised by my daughter flying in for the weekend.  Spent the evening, yesterday and this morning with them.  Nice weekend!

« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2020, 01:57:00 PM »

Only now getting around to my celebratory Laranja!
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4