Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2020, 08:26:01 AM »

Fast week but a long one too. We ain't out of the woods yet though. Good morning, fellas.
Agreed. Morning, Tony.
How goes it, Dave?
No complaints here. Got a 4+ pound pork loin that's going in the slow cooker later this morning for dinner tonight, so my house will smell amazing most of the afternoon. How's about you?
Believe it out nor, I haven't even thought about food yet today.
Well now I sure as hell am.

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2020, 08:30:09 AM »

Good morning SlowCookin'Dave, BackToBedTony, SleeplessInSeattleRaz, and EnablerInChiefScott.  No red lights this morning; Friday is off to a proper start.

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2020, 08:36:58 AM »

Eye Doctor and those drops that dialate your eyes. I'd rather be at work. Ugh!
Good morning Guys

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2020, 08:40:36 AM »

Eye Doctor and those drops that dialate your eyes. I'd rather be at work. Ugh!
Good morning Guys
Good morning, BlurryRick.  Hate those drops.  There is an alterative, but the doc charges more for it.  Forget what it's called, but no drops, no can't see for hours aftereffects.

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2020, 08:48:31 AM »

Eye Doctor and those drops that dialate your eyes. I'd rather be at work. Ugh!
Good morning Guys
Good morning, BlurryRick.  Hate those drops.  There is an alterative, but the doc charges more for it.  Forget what it's called, but no drops, no can't see for hours aftereffects.
Yeah those drops are terrible. In about 30-45 min I'll feel like I'm on acid. I have my tear ducts plugged and I'm sure my vision is getting worse.

« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2020, 08:50:11 AM »

Fast week but a long one too. We ain't out of the woods yet though. Good morning, fellas.
Agreed. Morning, Tony.
How goes it, Dave?
No complaints here. Got a 4+ pound pork loin that's going in the slow cooker later this morning for dinner tonight, so my house will smell amazing most of the afternoon. How's about you?
Believe it out nor, I haven't even thought about food yet today.
Well now I sure as hell am.
Well it's a bit different when you can smell it all day. Like cooking a turkey

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2020, 08:50:59 AM »

Good morning fellas! Another great review from Halfwheel

https://halfwheel.com/four-kicks-capa-especial-corona-gorda/382601/
Good morning, Fish. I also had my eye on that one.
Interesting back-story on the use of the wrappers, these have always been a favorite so I'm happy to see a good review

« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2020, 08:57:24 AM »

Good morning fellas! Another great review from Halfwheel

https://halfwheel.com/four-kicks-capa-especial-corona-gorda/382601/
Good morning, Fish. I also had my eye on that one.
Interesting back-story on the use of the wrappers, these have always been a favorite so I'm happy to see a good review
Although I wonder about "The finish has acorns, cashews, leather and white pepper".  Acorns?  Who eats/licks/smells acorns besides a squirrel?

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2020, 09:13:44 AM »

Good morning fellas! Another great review from Halfwheel

https://halfwheel.com/four-kicks-capa-especial-corona-gorda/382601/
Good morning, Fish. I also had my eye on that one.
Interesting back-story on the use of the wrappers, these have always been a favorite so I'm happy to see a good review
Although I wonder about "The finish has acorns, cashews, leather and white pepper".  Acorns?  Who eats/licks/smells acorns besides a squirrel?
Lmao! Good point. They finally went with the EPC wrapper though

« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2020, 09:26:18 AM »

Good morning SlowCookin'Dave, BackToBedTony, SleeplessInSeattleRaz, and EnablerInChiefScott.  No red lights this morning; Friday is off to a proper start.
I wish. I'm slammed with work like I have been the rest of the week. On a positive note, no red lights for me either.

Good morning, Mark.

« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2020, 09:26:53 AM »

Eye Doctor and those drops that dialate your eyes. I'd rather be at work. Ugh!
Good morning Guys
Good morning, Rick.

« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2020, 09:28:55 AM »

Fast week but a long one too. We ain't out of the woods yet though. Good morning, fellas.
Agreed. Morning, Tony.
How goes it, Dave?
No complaints here. Got a 4+ pound pork loin that's going in the slow cooker later this morning for dinner tonight, so my house will smell amazing most of the afternoon. How's about you?
Believe it out nor, I haven't even thought about food yet today.
Well now I sure as hell am.
Well it's a bit different when you can smell it all day. Like cooking a turkey
Yeah, I'm gonna be tortured pretty soon. It went in about 20 minutes ago, so I'm just waiting for the smells to start wafting.

« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2020, 09:29:23 AM »

Fast week but a long one too. We ain't out of the woods yet though. Good morning, fellas.
Agreed. Morning, Tony.
How goes it, Dave?
No complaints here. Got a 4+ pound pork loin that's going in the slow cooker later this morning for dinner tonight, so my house will smell amazing most of the afternoon. How's about you?
Believe it out nor, I haven't even thought about food yet today.
Well now I sure as hell am.
Well it's a bit different when you can smell it all day. Like cooking a turkey
Yeah, I'm gonna be tortured pretty soon. It went in about 20 minutes ago, so I'm just waiting for the smells to start wafting.
TWSS?

« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2020, 09:36:28 AM »

Good morning fellas! Another great review from Halfwheel

https://halfwheel.com/four-kicks-capa-especial-corona-gorda/382601/
Good morning, Fish. I also had my eye on that one.
Interesting back-story on the use of the wrappers, these have always been a favorite so I'm happy to see a good review
Although I wonder about "The finish has acorns, cashews, leather and white pepper".  Acorns?  Who eats/licks/smells acorns besides a squirrel?
Lmao! Good point. They finally went with the EPC wrapper though
Some notes I've never picked up as well. The butter creaminess I can relate but root beer,  pizza crust and Thai basil has never crossed my palate.

« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2020, 09:52:37 AM »

Fast week but a long one too. We ain't out of the woods yet though. Good morning, fellas.
Agreed. Morning, Tony.
How goes it, Dave?
No complaints here. Got a 4+ pound pork loin that's going in the slow cooker later this morning for dinner tonight, so my house will smell amazing most of the afternoon. How's about you?
Believe it out nor, I haven't even thought about food yet today.
Well now I sure as hell am.
Well it's a bit different when you can smell it all day. Like cooking a turkey
Yeah, I'm gonna be tortured pretty soon. It went in about 20 minutes ago, so I'm just waiting for the smells to start wafting.
TWSS?
LSHMAMFOBIPW
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6