Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2020, 11:00:35 AM »

Good morning fellas! Another great review from Halfwheel

https://halfwheel.com/four-kicks-capa-especial-corona-gorda/382601/
I concur, as I already gave it my stamp of approval two weeks ago.  You should drop in more often Fishy!
OR, you should just start your own cigar review site!

Good morning and Happy Birthday!
I told him I'd give him this one. How's that for a birthday gift?

« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2020, 11:04:57 AM »

Good morning fellas! Another great review from Halfwheel

https://halfwheel.com/four-kicks-capa-especial-corona-gorda/382601/
I concur, as I already gave it my stamp of approval two weeks ago.  You should drop in more often Fishy!   :P
OR, you should just start your own cigar review site!

Good morning and Happy Birthday!
Also has been discussed.  Tony is getting it set up for me.  Soon!

« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2020, 11:07:17 AM »

All kidding aside, I had plans for this site. I just might be motivated enough to create a Dave's Corner.

« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2020, 11:26:01 AM »

All kidding aside, I had plans for this site. I just might be motivated enough to create a Dave's Corner.
I clearly don't have to tell you this but, take your time  ::)

« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2020, 11:44:07 AM »

All kidding aside, I had plans for this site. I just might be motivated enough to create a Dave's Corner.
You'll need to be more specific than that name. Sheesh.

« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2020, 11:46:02 AM »

Happy Birthday, Travellin'WhiteWhaleClemsonDave.  With what stick are you planning to inaugurate the auspicious occasion?

« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2020, 11:49:43 AM »

All kidding aside, I had plans for this site. I just might be motivated enough to create a Dave's Corner.
You'll need to be more specific than that name. Sheesh.
Keeping my options open.  ;)

« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2020, 12:02:52 PM »

All kidding aside, I had plans for this site. I just might be motivated enough to create a Dave's Corner.
You'll need to be more specific than that name. Sheesh.
Keeping my options open.  ;)

« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2020, 12:18:33 PM »

Oh well, the quiet is over... Gotta go pick up the boys from school.

« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2020, 12:35:58 PM »

Fast week but a long one too. We ain't out of the woods yet though. Good morning, fellas.
Agreed. Morning, Tony.
How goes it, Dave?
No complaints here. Got a 4+ pound pork loin that's going in the slow cooker later this morning for dinner tonight, so my house will smell amazing most of the afternoon. How's about you?
Believe it out nor, I haven't even thought about food yet today.
Fake news for sure!
Not so. I still haven't even had a cup of coffee. But I'm about ready now.

Good morning, ClemsonDave.
You managed your time better when you were in the office.  They are getting twice as much work out of you from home!
You are absolutely right. I can't wait to go back. It's looking like after the new year.
Better hope they don't realize how much more work you can do this way and tell you not to bother coming back to the office.
There is a very good chance of that. At this point, I'm just hoping that they give me a new contract and I'll be able to collect a paycheck at all.
That would be a good thing!

« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2020, 12:38:20 PM »

Happy Birthday, Travellin'WhiteWhaleClemsonDave.  With what stick are you planning to inaugurate the auspicious occasion?
Funny you should ask sir.  After a nice brunch that Figment treated me to, settled down with a MF Fonseca Cedrus.

« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2020, 12:41:06 PM »

Happy Birthday, Travellin'WhiteWhaleClemsonDave.  With what stick are you planning to inaugurate the auspicious occasion?
Funny you should ask sir.  After a nice brunch that Figment treated me to, settled down with a MF Fonseca Cedrus.

« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2020, 12:41:32 PM »

Happy Birthday, Travellin'WhiteWhaleClemsonDave.  With what stick are you planning to inaugurate the auspicious occasion?
Funny you should ask sir.  After a nice brunch that Figment treated me to, settled down with a MF Fonseca Cedrus.

« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2020, 12:45:52 PM »

Oh well, the quiet is over... Gotta go pick up the boys from school.
Aren't there busses?  Or spouses?
...on second thought, I withdraw the question.

« Reply #59 on: October 16, 2020, 12:51:15 PM »

Oh well, the quiet is over... Gotta go pick up the boys from school.
Aren't there busses?  Or spouses?
...on second thought, I withdraw the question.
There are both. And even spouses that look like busses. But all are irrelevant to my current situation. The Mrs Works 8-3 every day (not remotely) so I've got drop-off and pick-up duty. Our town doesn't do busses because it is small enough that you are never more than a mile away from the school.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6