Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: October 15, 2020, 12:12:21 PM »

Good morning fellas, high praise for the MF Fonseca from Halfwheel. I've had several cuban Fonsecas and I'm definitely intrigued

https://halfwheel.com/fonseca-belicosos/382494/
Forget Halfwheel, I've tried them and I like them.  So there!

Halfwit.com ?
Yea, that about sums it up.  Want to build a site for me?

« Reply #61 on: October 15, 2020, 12:19:01 PM »

« Reply #62 on: October 15, 2020, 12:19:55 PM »

Good morning fellas, high praise for the MF Fonseca from Halfwheel. I've had several cuban Fonsecas and I'm definitely intrigued

https://halfwheel.com/fonseca-belicosos/382494/
Forget Halfwheel, I've tried them and I like them.  So there!

Halfwit.com ?
Yea, that about sums it up.  Want to build a site for me?
I'm thinking of renaming this one... But you can have it.

« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2020, 12:23:08 PM »

Good morning fellas, high praise for the MF Fonseca from Halfwheel. I've had several cuban Fonsecas and I'm definitely intrigued

https://halfwheel.com/fonseca-belicosos/382494/
Good morning, Fish. I'm pretty sure they only have the name in common. I was unimpressed with the Dominican made Fonsecas. I'm intrigued by this one because AJF is part of it.
This is entirely Pepin and My Father cigars. I heard of the naming rights being bought. Now I'm curious to see how this one tastes.
I'm sorry, you're correct. I got confused.
Yes, I fully understand this is a new release and no ties from a tobacco standpoint to the Cuban line, just interested...sheesh
My communication skills are definitely lacking this morning so please understand that I was not being condescending. I just meant that the Quesada Fonsecas weren't at all in line with the flavors of the Cuban version. In my opinion, they sucked and this new Garcia blend can only be an improvement. I am also intrigued. Sheesh.
I see your sheesh and raise you 2 sheeshes!
I'll see that and raise you a GFY!
Whoa, whoa, whoa, where did that come from?!?
I was Scott triggered.

« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2020, 12:25:05 PM »

[...]

You're gonna wind up scaring him away again.

« Reply #65 on: October 15, 2020, 12:27:59 PM »

[...]

Yeah, he strikes me as the skittish type.  ::)

« Reply #66 on: October 15, 2020, 12:30:09 PM »

[...]

Then we agree?

« Reply #67 on: October 15, 2020, 12:59:24 PM »

[...]

Like a baby deer.

« Reply #68 on: October 15, 2020, 01:12:18 PM »

Welcome afternoon!

« Reply #69 on: October 15, 2020, 01:13:10 PM »

« Reply #70 on: October 15, 2020, 01:19:37 PM »

I am currently enduring one of the most boring on-line presentations ever.  Should have relocated to the man cave for it.

« Reply #71 on: October 15, 2020, 02:17:31 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #72 on: October 15, 2020, 03:16:28 PM »

I am currently enduring one of the most boring on-line presentations ever.  Should have relocated to the man cave for it.

Indeed you should have if that was a possibility.

« Reply #73 on: October 15, 2020, 03:48:40 PM »

I am currently enduring one of the most boring on-line presentations ever.  Should have relocated to the man cave for it.

Indeed you should have if that was a possibility.
Conference call coming up shortly, so prepared now.

« Reply #74 on: October 15, 2020, 03:57:05 PM »

I am currently enduring one of the most boring on-line presentations ever.  Should have relocated to the man cave for it.

Indeed you should have if that was a possibility.
Conference call coming up shortly, so prepared now.
I am taking notes. You are doing this correctly. I have a presentation to give starting in 5 minutes. Plus I have to update 8 reports that are due each 15th of the month. I'm ready to crawl under a bunch of blankets and call it a day. Where is my safe space?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6