Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2020, 08:04:05 AM »

Good morning fellas, high praise for the MF Fonseca from Halfwheel. I've had several cuban Fonsecas and I'm definitely intrigued

https://halfwheel.com/fonseca-belicosos/382494/
Good morning, Fish. I'm pretty sure they only have the name in common. I was unimpressed with the Dominican made Fonsecas. I'm intrigued by this one because AJF is part of it.
This is entirely Pepin and My Father cigars. I heard of the naming rights being bought. Now I'm curious to see how this one tastes.
I'm sorry, you're correct. I got confused.
Yes, I fully understand this is a new release and no ties from a tobacco standpoint to the Cuban line, just interested...sheesh

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2020, 08:18:44 AM »

How did the services go, @LuvTooGolf ?
Very nice. And the weather was beautiful, so that was a bonus.
The last service I attended was a virtual one. That was really tough. I guess things are opening up.
Opening up, but limited in size. And we stayed at the back of the room away from the rest of her family.

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2020, 08:57:26 AM »

Good morning fellas, high praise for the MF Fonseca from Halfwheel. I've had several cuban Fonsecas and I'm definitely intrigued

https://halfwheel.com/fonseca-belicosos/382494/
Good morning, Fish. I'm pretty sure they only have the name in common. I was unimpressed with the Dominican made Fonsecas. I'm intrigued by this one because AJF is part of it.
This is entirely Pepin and My Father cigars. I heard of the naming rights being bought. Now I'm curious to see how this one tastes.
I'm sorry, you're correct. I got confused.
Easily confused because AJ has his hands in almost everything. I just remember Quesada selling the rights to Pepin earlier this year.

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2020, 08:57:48 AM »

Good morning fellas, high praise for the MF Fonseca from Halfwheel. I've had several cuban Fonsecas and I'm definitely intrigued

https://halfwheel.com/fonseca-belicosos/382494/
Good morning, Fish. I'm pretty sure they only have the name in common. I was unimpressed with the Dominican made Fonsecas. I'm intrigued by this one because AJF is part of it.
This is entirely Pepin and My Father cigars. I heard of the naming rights being bought. Now I'm curious to see how this one tastes.
I'm sorry, you're correct. I got confused.
Yes, I fully understand this is a new release and no ties from a tobacco standpoint to the Cuban line, just interested...sheesh
My communication skills are definitely lacking this morning so please understand that I was not being condescending. I just meant that the Quesada Fonsecas weren't at all in line with the flavors of the Cuban version. In my opinion, they sucked and this new Garcia blend can only be an improvement. I am also intrigued. Sheesh.

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2020, 09:11:37 AM »

Good morning fellas, high praise for the MF Fonseca from Halfwheel. I've had several cuban Fonsecas and I'm definitely intrigued

https://halfwheel.com/fonseca-belicosos/382494/
Good morning, Fish. I'm pretty sure they only have the name in common. I was unimpressed with the Dominican made Fonsecas. I'm intrigued by this one because AJF is part of it.
This is entirely Pepin and My Father cigars. I heard of the naming rights being bought. Now I'm curious to see how this one tastes.
I'm sorry, you're correct. I got confused.
Easily confused because AJ has his hands in almost everything. I just remember Quesada selling the rights to Pepin earlier this year.
Quesada was part of the 3 Reynas project,so the families seemed close

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2020, 09:12:48 AM »

[...]

I see your sheesh and raise you 2 sheeshes!

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2020, 09:17:28 AM »

[...]

I'll see that and raise you a GFY!

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2020, 09:18:05 AM »

Good morning, cigar talkers and those easily confused.  All greens this morning, so I'm seeing clearly.

« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2020, 09:24:50 AM »

Good morning, cigar talkers and those easily confused.  All greens this morning, so I'm seeing clearly.
I know which one I am. Morning, GreenieMark.

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2020, 09:57:16 AM »

[...]

You're clearly bluffing

« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2020, 10:20:29 AM »

Good morning fellas, high praise for the MF Fonseca from Halfwheel. I've had several cuban Fonsecas and I'm definitely intrigued

https://halfwheel.com/fonseca-belicosos/382494/
Forget Halfwheel, I've tried them and I like them.  So there!

« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2020, 10:22:26 AM »

Good morning fellas, high praise for the MF Fonseca from Halfwheel. I've had several cuban Fonsecas and I'm definitely intrigued

https://halfwheel.com/fonseca-belicosos/382494/
Good morning, Fish. I'm pretty sure they only have the name in common. I was unimpressed with the Dominican made Fonsecas. I'm intrigued by this one because AJF is part of it.
This is entirely Pepin and My Father cigars. I heard of the naming rights being bought. Now I'm curious to see how this one tastes.
I'm sorry, you're correct. I got confused.
Yes, I fully understand this is a new release and no ties from a tobacco standpoint to the Cuban line, just interested...sheesh
Next you're going to tell me the Cohiba's I bought from CI aren't identical to the the Cubans... ???

« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2020, 10:23:46 AM »

Morning Rick, Oy, Tony, Dave Mr. Bean and Fishy.

« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2020, 10:24:22 AM »

Coach Saban and Bama AD both testing positive for Covid.

« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2020, 10:26:39 AM »

Good morning, cigar talkers and those easily confused.  All greens this morning, so I'm seeing clearly.
But that means you didn't take time to stop for a breakfast burrito.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6