Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

  • Administrator
10/15/2020
« on: October 15, 2020, 12:01:42 AM »

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 10/15/2020
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2020, 01:08:46 AM »

Nothing like getting off work at midnight 🕛😩

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2020, 05:45:14 AM »

Nothing like getting off work at midnight
.....and having to return by 6 am. I'll actually be doing that this weekend.

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2020, 05:57:34 AM »

Nothing like getting off work at midnight
.....and having to return by 6 am. I'll actually be doing that this weekend.
Double oof on you both.

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2020, 06:04:26 AM »

Nothing like getting off work at midnight
.....and having to return by 6 am. I'll actually be doing that this weekend.
Double oof on you both.
That's what I was just gonna say.

Good morning, Rick and Dave.

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2020, 06:20:42 AM »

How did the services go, @LuvTooGolf ?

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2020, 07:11:18 AM »

How did the services go, @LuvTooGolf ?
Very nice. And the weather was beautiful, so that was a bonus.

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2020, 07:12:42 AM »

Nothing like getting off work at midnight
.....and having to return by 6 am. I'll actually be doing that this weekend.
Double oof on you both.
That's what I was just gonna say.

Good morning, Rick and Dave.
Good morning guys. Rain rolling in.

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2020, 07:13:50 AM »

How did the services go, @LuvTooGolf ?
Very nice. And the weather was beautiful, so that was a bonus.
Glad to hear that Dave. Always difficult saying goodbye

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2020, 07:18:44 AM »

How did the services go, @LuvTooGolf ?
Very nice. And the weather was beautiful, so that was a bonus.
Glad to hear that Dave. Always difficult saying goodbye
Especially now, when we can't even really say goodbye properly. The wife was able to go see her at the home she was at a few days before the end, but she couldn't go inside, and had to talk to her on the phone through the window.

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2020, 07:33:05 AM »

Good morning fellas, high praise for the MF Fonseca from Halfwheel. I've had several cuban Fonsecas and I'm definitely intrigued

https://halfwheel.com/fonseca-belicosos/382494/

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2020, 07:35:41 AM »

How did the services go, @LuvTooGolf ?
Very nice. And the weather was beautiful, so that was a bonus.
The last service I attended was a virtual one. That was really tough. I guess things are opening up.

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2020, 07:37:56 AM »

Good morning fellas, high praise for the MF Fonseca from Halfwheel. I've had several cuban Fonsecas and I'm definitely intrigued

https://halfwheel.com/fonseca-belicosos/382494/
Good morning, Fish. I'm pretty sure they only have the name in common. I was unimpressed with the Dominican made Fonsecas. I'm intrigued by this one because AJF is part of it.

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2020, 07:47:39 AM »

Good morning fellas, high praise for the MF Fonseca from Halfwheel. I've had several cuban Fonsecas and I'm definitely intrigued

https://halfwheel.com/fonseca-belicosos/382494/
Good morning, Fish. I'm pretty sure they only have the name in common. I was unimpressed with the Dominican made Fonsecas. I'm intrigued by this one because AJF is part of it.
This is entirely Pepin and My Father cigars. I heard of the naming rights being bought. Now I'm curious to see how this one tastes.

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2020, 07:52:53 AM »

Good morning fellas, high praise for the MF Fonseca from Halfwheel. I've had several cuban Fonsecas and I'm definitely intrigued

https://halfwheel.com/fonseca-belicosos/382494/
Good morning, Fish. I'm pretty sure they only have the name in common. I was unimpressed with the Dominican made Fonsecas. I'm intrigued by this one because AJF is part of it.
This is entirely Pepin and My Father cigars. I heard of the naming rights being bought. Now I'm curious to see how this one tastes.
I'm sorry, you're correct. I got confused.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6