Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

« Reply #120 on: October 12, 2020, 09:52:24 PM »

Good morning brown box.
Very nice. Never heard of the San Isidro.
https://www.cigarauctioneer.com/brand/san+isidro+cigars
Auctioneer has been using a lot higher starting prices for supposed "auctions"
Not far off from what I can get at good sale prices or VIP.  Haven't been looking there much because of that.
Box of SD Rose of Sharon toro starting at $125 (no bids) and I can get it at Atlantic for $134 anytime...(+FS)
Right, not the best on everything across the board but many good deals there. What's the cost on a box of GoTF Apollo at Atlantic?
Regular price is $186
My price is $135
20 ct box?  FS?
25 ct, $114 at Famous auction but add tax and $8 shipping
What the heck, I'll take a shot.
Hope you win...that will be nice coming my way after November 7.
Don't get too cocky.
Yea, yea, TWSS!
I really doubt that.

« Reply #121 on: October 12, 2020, 10:10:27 PM »

[...]
Or per Bill Clinton, it depends.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]