Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

« Reply #105 on: October 12, 2020, 05:51:07 PM »

Good morning brown box.
Very nice. Never heard of the San Isidro.
https://www.cigarauctioneer.com/brand/san+isidro+cigars
Auctioneer has been using a lot higher starting prices for supposed "auctions"
Not far off from what I can get at good sale prices or VIP.  Haven't been looking there much because of that.
Box of SD Rose of Sharon toro starting at $125 (no bids) and I can get it at Atlantic for $134 anytime...(+FS)
Right, not the best on everything across the board but many good deals there. What's the cost on a box of GoTF Apollo at Atlantic?
Regular price is $186
My price is $135
20 ct box?  FS?
Correcting myself, it is a 25 ct box.
they do have decent service and shipping. But then you need to add the cost of VIP membership divided by the square root of a dog rocket times excitement over mediocrity.
Nice figgurin', Oy, I nominate you for the Nobel prize in economics!

« Reply #106 on: October 12, 2020, 06:34:47 PM »

Harvesting the last of the peppers
Nice cigar huh? One of the better Connecticut's

« Reply #107 on: October 12, 2020, 06:40:22 PM »

Still raining here. Been a tough 12-hour day. Enjoying a stress free ALCS now.

« Reply #108 on: October 12, 2020, 07:57:16 PM »

Still raining here. Been a tough 12-hour day. Enjoying a stress free ALCS now.
Indeed.  I got to enjoy Delta yesterday.

« Reply #109 on: October 12, 2020, 07:58:50 PM »

Still raining here. Been a tough 12-hour day. Enjoying a stress free ALCS now.
Coffee ready, about to head out and enjoy a stress free Southern Tier Firethorn.

« Reply #110 on: October 12, 2020, 08:09:24 PM »

Still raining here. Been a tough 12-hour day. Enjoying a stress free ALCS now.
Coffee ready, about to head out and enjoy a stress free Southern Tier Firethorn.
No stress here.

« Reply #111 on: October 12, 2020, 08:13:13 PM »

Good morning brown box.
Very nice. Never heard of the San Isidro.
https://www.cigarauctioneer.com/brand/san+isidro+cigars
Auctioneer has been using a lot higher starting prices for supposed "auctions"
Not far off from what I can get at good sale prices or VIP.  Haven't been looking there much because of that.
Box of SD Rose of Sharon toro starting at $125 (no bids) and I can get it at Atlantic for $134 anytime...(+FS)
Right, not the best on everything across the board but many good deals there. What's the cost on a box of GoTF Apollo at Atlantic?
Regular price is $186
My price is $135
20 ct box?  FS?
25 ct, $114 at Famous auction but add tax and $8 shipping
What the heck, I'll take a shot.
Hope you win...that will be nice coming my way after November 7.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 10/12/2020
« Reply #112 on: October 12, 2020, 08:23:21 PM »

Harvesting the last of the peppers
Nice cigar huh? One of the better Connecticut's
yes a nice recommendation.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 10/12/2020
« Reply #113 on: October 12, 2020, 08:24:04 PM »

[...]
I accept

« Reply #114 on: October 12, 2020, 08:41:51 PM »

[...]
This particular prize is not accompanied by cash. Sorry.

« Reply #115 on: October 12, 2020, 08:42:08 PM »

Good morning brown box.
Very nice. Never heard of the San Isidro.
https://www.cigarauctioneer.com/brand/san+isidro+cigars
Auctioneer has been using a lot higher starting prices for supposed "auctions"
Not far off from what I can get at good sale prices or VIP.  Haven't been looking there much because of that.
Box of SD Rose of Sharon toro starting at $125 (no bids) and I can get it at Atlantic for $134 anytime...(+FS)
Right, not the best on everything across the board but many good deals there. What's the cost on a box of GoTF Apollo at Atlantic?
Regular price is $186
My price is $135
20 ct box?  FS?
25 ct, $114 at Famous auction but add tax and $8 shipping
What the heck, I'll take a shot.
Hope you win...that will be nice coming my way after November 7.
Don't get too cocky.

« Reply #116 on: October 12, 2020, 08:54:58 PM »

[...]
Clemson Dave got tigers. You could give OY peppers for friendly gesture

« Reply #117 on: October 12, 2020, 09:13:49 PM »

Good morning brown box.
Very nice. Never heard of the San Isidro.
https://www.cigarauctioneer.com/brand/san+isidro+cigars
Auctioneer has been using a lot higher starting prices for supposed "auctions"
Not far off from what I can get at good sale prices or VIP.  Haven't been looking there much because of that.
Box of SD Rose of Sharon toro starting at $125 (no bids) and I can get it at Atlantic for $134 anytime...(+FS)
Right, not the best on everything across the board but many good deals there. What's the cost on a box of GoTF Apollo at Atlantic?
Regular price is $186
My price is $135
20 ct box?  FS?
25 ct, $114 at Famous auction but add tax and $8 shipping
What the heck, I'll take a shot.
Hope you win...that will be nice coming my way after November 7.
Don't get too cocky.
Tell him, Mr. Mayor.

« Reply #118 on: October 12, 2020, 09:31:37 PM »

Man O War Anthology sampler.
9 / $37.50

« Reply #119 on: October 12, 2020, 09:33:00 PM »

Good morning brown box.
Very nice. Never heard of the San Isidro.
https://www.cigarauctioneer.com/brand/san+isidro+cigars
Auctioneer has been using a lot higher starting prices for supposed "auctions"
Not far off from what I can get at good sale prices or VIP.  Haven't been looking there much because of that.
Box of SD Rose of Sharon toro starting at $125 (no bids) and I can get it at Atlantic for $134 anytime...(+FS)
Right, not the best on everything across the board but many good deals there. What's the cost on a box of GoTF Apollo at Atlantic?
Regular price is $186
My price is $135
20 ct box?  FS?
25 ct, $114 at Famous auction but add tax and $8 shipping
What the heck, I'll take a shot.
Hope you win...that will be nice coming my way after November 7.
Don't get too cocky.
Yea, yea, TWSS!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9