« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2020, 10:07:21 AM »

I have been wanting to put in a small order since Friday. I may have to go with monster and get some Luminosa's unless Joe pulls some surprises.

Let me tell you what Joe will be pulling today...
Indeed.
Nice deal on DE Undercrown corona viva at the page, 10/$43 free shipping. Actually smoked my first Undercrown ever (hard to believe) yesterday, a toro from CF. Very good cigar
Hey there, Scott! Long time, no see. DE makes some fine smokes, indeed. A bit pricey but they rarely disappoint.
Morning Tony! Tell Rick he should look at Joe right now
If anyone's looking for Luminosas, check the Auctioneer at Famous, very cheap even factoring in shipping
Dang it, you stay scarce for weeks then show up and enable the schitt out of us!
Knowing you're all cheap bastards, I tried to stay away for awhile but now I'm all backed-up (I know)
Too Easy.
Morning Fishy.
Morning David!

« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2020, 10:07:23 AM »

I have been wanting to put in a small order since Friday. I may have to go with monster and get some Luminosa's unless Joe pulls some surprises.

Let me tell you what Joe will be pulling today...
Indeed.
Nice deal on DE Undercrown corona viva at the page, 10/$43 free shipping. Actually smoked my first Undercrown ever (hard to believe) yesterday, a toro from CF. Very good cigar
Hey there, Scott! Long time, no see. DE makes some fine smokes, indeed. A bit pricey but they rarely disappoint.
Morning Tony! Tell Rick he should look at Joe right now
If anyone's looking for Luminosas, check the Auctioneer at Famous, very cheap even factoring in shipping
Dang it, you stay scarce for weeks then show up and enable the schitt out of us!
Scott is the ultimate shit stirrer. But we're grateful for that.
Well, let's not get carried away.
Really!.....
Page 5 and it is barely 10 EDT. I'm grateful for that.

« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2020, 10:08:53 AM »

Good morning, ClemsonDave.

« Reply #63 on: October 12, 2020, 10:09:08 AM »

I have been wanting to put in a small order since Friday. I may have to go with monster and get some Luminosa's unless Joe pulls some surprises.

Let me tell you what Joe will be pulling today...
Indeed.
Nice deal on DE Undercrown corona viva at the page, 10/$43 free shipping. Actually smoked my first Undercrown ever (hard to believe) yesterday, a toro from CF. Very good cigar
Hey there, Scott! Long time, no see. DE makes some fine smokes, indeed. A bit pricey but they rarely disappoint.
Morning Tony! Tell Rick he should look at Joe right now
@bluecollar: What Scott said.
Another one for Rick at the Page....

Espinosa Crema #4 Robusto    20/$65
That's like $30-40 less than I've seen it.
...AJF New World Cameroons   5.5 x 54  20/$60

« Reply #64 on: October 12, 2020, 10:10:31 AM »

I have been wanting to put in a small order since Friday. I may have to go with monster and get some Luminosa's unless Joe pulls some surprises.

Let me tell you what Joe will be pulling today...
Indeed.
Nice deal on DE Undercrown corona viva at the page, 10/$43 free shipping. Actually smoked my first Undercrown ever (hard to believe) yesterday, a toro from CF. Very good cigar
Hey there, Scott! Long time, no see. DE makes some fine smokes, indeed. A bit pricey but they rarely disappoint.
Morning Tony! Tell Rick he should look at Joe right now
@bluecollar: What Scott said.
Another one for Rick at the Page....

Espinosa Crema #4 Robusto    20/$65
That's like $30-40 less than I've seen it.
...AJF New World Cameroons   5.5 x 54  20/$60
...Perdomo Lot 23 robusto (various  wrappers) 20/$60

« Reply #65 on: October 12, 2020, 10:11:30 AM »

[...]

A lot of days to make up for.

« Reply #66 on: October 12, 2020, 10:11:58 AM »

I have been wanting to put in a small order since Friday. I may have to go with monster and get some Luminosa's unless Joe pulls some surprises.

Let me tell you what Joe will be pulling today...
Indeed.
Nice deal on DE Undercrown corona viva at the page, 10/$43 free shipping. Actually smoked my first Undercrown ever (hard to believe) yesterday, a toro from CF. Very good cigar
Hey there, Scott! Long time, no see. DE makes some fine smokes, indeed. A bit pricey but they rarely disappoint.
Morning Tony! Tell Rick he should look at Joe right now
If anyone's looking for Luminosas, check the Auctioneer at Famous, very cheap even factoring in shipping
Dang it, you stay scarce for weeks then show up and enable the schitt out of us!
I'm just shocked that you guys still don't know where to buy cigars!  ;D
We get to the ledge we just need a little shove

« Reply #67 on: October 12, 2020, 10:12:17 AM »

And Dean isn't even here.

« Reply #68 on: October 12, 2020, 10:13:59 AM »

I have been wanting to put in a small order since Friday. I may have to go with monster and get some Luminosa's unless Joe pulls some surprises.

Let me tell you what Joe will be pulling today...
Indeed.
Nice deal on DE Undercrown corona viva at the page, 10/$43 free shipping. Actually smoked my first Undercrown ever (hard to believe) yesterday, a toro from CF. Very good cigar
Hey there, Scott! Long time, no see. DE makes some fine smokes, indeed. A bit pricey but they rarely disappoint.
Morning Tony! Tell Rick he should look at Joe right now
@bluecollar: What Scott said.
Another one for Rick at the Page....

Espinosa Crema #4 Robusto    20/$65
That's like $30-40 less than I've seen it.
Morning Dave. I caught that and with the DE's that should be enough to push pass the wife.

« Reply #69 on: October 12, 2020, 10:16:16 AM »

Good morning brown box.

« Reply #70 on: October 12, 2020, 10:20:11 AM »

Good morning brown box.
Very nice. Never heard of the San Isidro.

« Reply #71 on: October 12, 2020, 10:31:50 AM »

Good morning brown box.
Looks like OyDave had some influence on that order

« Reply #73 on: October 12, 2020, 10:36:48 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #74 on: October 12, 2020, 10:44:46 AM »