Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

  • Administrator
10/12/2020
« on: October 12, 2020, 12:03:55 AM »

Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2020, 05:26:47 AM »

Good morning. Joe is dancing.

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2020, 05:36:41 AM »

Casa Cuevas no longer for sale at CI. Singles only at C.Com. Wonder what happened. Just an observation. I've not had their line up.

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2020, 05:53:23 AM »

Good morning. Joe is dancing.
Maybe because he has off today. The rest of us working stiffs aren't that lucky.

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2020, 05:54:11 AM »

Good morning, Rick.

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2020, 05:54:53 AM »

Good morning. Joe is dancing.
Maybe because he has off today. The rest of us working stiffs aren't that lucky.
Happy Indigenous Peoples Day!

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2020, 06:09:30 AM »

Good morning. Joe is dancing.
Maybe because he has off today. The rest of us working stiffs aren't that lucky.
Happy Indigenous Peoples Day!
Good morning, Dave.

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2020, 06:30:14 AM »

Good morning. Joe is dancing.
Maybe because he has off today. The rest of us working stiffs aren't that lucky.
Happy Indigenous Peoples Day!
Good morning, Dave.
Morning, Mayor T. Only a half day for me today, then off the next 2. Wife lost her grandma yesterday.

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2020, 06:52:07 AM »

Good morning. Joe is dancing.
Maybe because he has off today. The rest of us working stiffs aren't that lucky.
Happy Indigenous Peoples Day!
Good morning, Dave.
Morning, Mayor T. Only a half day for me today, then off the next 2. Wife lost her grandma yesterday.
I'm very sorry to hear it. Please extend my condolences to the Mrs. I'm sure she'll give you a look like, "Really, one of your internet friends?”

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2020, 07:08:53 AM »

Good morning. Joe is dancing.
Maybe because he has off today. The rest of us working stiffs aren't that lucky.
Happy Indigenous Peoples Day!
Good morning, Dave.
Morning, Mayor T. Only a half day for me today, then off the next 2. Wife lost her grandma yesterday.
I'm very sorry to hear it. Please extend my condolences to the Mrs. I'm sure she'll give you a look like, "Really, one of your internet friends?”
Will do. And let's face it, during quarantine, all friends are only internet friends, amiright?

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2020, 07:17:31 AM »

Good morning. Joe is dancing.
Maybe because he has off today. The rest of us working stiffs aren't that lucky.
Happy Indigenous Peoples Day!
Good morning, Dave.
Morning, Mayor T. Only a half day for me today, then off the next 2. Wife lost her grandma yesterday.
I'm very sorry to hear it. Please extend my condolences to the Mrs. I'm sure she'll give you a look like, "Really, one of your internet friends?”
Will do. And let's face it, during quarantine, all friends are only internet friends, amiright?
Pretty much. I'm very sorry for your loss Dave. Thoughts and prayers to your family.

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2020, 07:18:06 AM »

Good morning Mr. Mayor and LTG

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2020, 07:38:51 AM »

Good morning. Joe is dancing.
Maybe because he has off today. The rest of us working stiffs aren't that lucky.
Happy Indigenous Peoples Day!
Good morning, Dave.
Morning, Mayor T. Only a half day for me today, then off the next 2. Wife lost her grandma yesterday.
I'm very sorry to hear it. Please extend my condolences to the Mrs. I'm sure she'll give you a look like, "Really, one of your internet friends?”
Will do. And let's face it, during quarantine, all friends are only internet friends, amiright?
Pretty much. I'm very sorry for your loss Dave. Thoughts and prayers to your family.
Thanks, Rick. She wasn't doing well for a while, so at least it wasn't a shock.

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2020, 08:32:45 AM »

Are we all getting God's tears today in the form of rain?

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2020, 08:35:03 AM »

Are we all getting God's tears today in the form of rain?
Nope, but the humidity feels like God's wet blanket.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9