CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: 10/12/2020  (Read 6017 times)

sfish

Re: 10/12/2020
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2020, 09:02:52 AM »

I have been wanting to put in a small order since Friday. I may have to go with monster and get some Luminosa's unless Joe pulls some surprises.

Let me tell you what Joe will be pulling today...
Indeed.
Nice deal on DE Undercrown corona viva at the page, 10/$43 free shipping. Actually smoked my first Undercrown ever (hard to believe) yesterday, a toro from CF. Very good cigar
At least it had lots of rest. Morning, DriveByScott.
Indeed, I had to really think back on where that cigar came from

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2020, 09:02:58 AM »

I have been wanting to put in a small order since Friday. I may have to go with monster and get some Luminosa's unless Joe pulls some surprises.

Indeed.
Nice deal on DE Undercrown corona viva at the page, 10/$43 free shipping. Actually smoked my first Undercrown ever (hard to believe) yesterday, a toro from CF. Very good cigar
Hey there, Scott! Long time, no see. DE makes some fine smokes, indeed. A bit pricey but they rarely disappoint.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2020, 09:04:33 AM »

Indeed.
At least it had lots of rest. Morning, DriveByScott.
My condolences for your wife's grandmother
Thanks, bud.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2020, 09:05:03 AM »

Indeed.
Scroll down from home page to the "below the fold" section, I may pull the trigger knowing Mark raves about this vitola and I thought the toro was very good
That's a good price, thinking of hitting them now myself.

sfish

« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2020, 09:05:26 AM »

Indeed.
Hey there, Scott! Long time, no see. DE makes some fine smokes, indeed. A bit pricey but they rarely disappoint.
Morning Tony! Tell Rick he should look at Joe right now

sfish

« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2020, 09:08:07 AM »

Indeed.
If anyone's looking for Luminosas, check the Auctioneer at Famous, very cheap even factoring in shipping

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2020, 09:08:42 AM »

Indeed.
@bluecollar: What Scott said.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2020, 09:09:19 AM »

Are you off today @sfish ?

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2020, 09:09:33 AM »

Indeed.
Good morning fish. Nice to see you. Yes DE Undercrown Maduro and Sungrown are some of my favorites. EPC New Wave reserva's in the cart.

sfish

« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2020, 09:11:51 AM »

Indeed.
@bluecollar: What Scott said.
Lmao

sfish

« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2020, 09:12:34 AM »

sfish

« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2020, 09:15:15 AM »

Indeed.
Good morning fish. Nice to see you. Yes DE Undercrown Maduro and Sungrown are some of my favorites. EPC New Wave reserva's in the cart.
Morning Rick, happy shopping

Threebean

« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2020, 09:15:30 AM »

Indeed.
Scroll down from home page to the "below the fold" section, I may pull the trigger knowing Mark raves about this vitola and I thought the toro was very good
That's a good price, thinking of hitting them now myself.
Yeah, they aren't offered on special often, might have to do the same.

Threebean

« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2020, 09:18:44 AM »

Indeed.
If anyone's looking for Luminosas, check the Auctioneer at Famous, very cheap even factoring in shipping
Dang it, you stay scarce for weeks then show up and enable the schitt out of us!

sfish

« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2020, 09:21:51 AM »

Indeed.
Dang it, you stay scarce for weeks then show up and enable the schitt out of us!
Knowing you're all cheap bastards, I tried to stay away for awhile but now I'm all backed-up (I know)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9