Pages: 1 2 [3]

« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2020, 06:37:50 PM »

Although upon consideration I should have smoked an orange today and saved the black for the ND game.  ;D
I like em both
I found this baby hiding.
Nice. How's mom-in-law holding up? Just got out of the shower, gonna let the joint compound dry, and gonna visit my own M-i-l for an early dinner.
She has a lot of recovering to do. Thanks for asking.
I'm assuming she's home resting?
Yeah with Covid they get you home ASAP. We all think it was a little to soon. We just hate for her to have to go back prematurely. Wife made her soup and brought it over. I'm still be working in the yard.
How many more days off are you taking?

« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2020, 06:38:53 PM »

Although upon consideration I should have smoked an orange today and saved the black for the ND game.  ;D
I like em both
I found this baby hiding.
Nice. How's mom-in-law holding up? Just got out of the shower, gonna let the joint compound dry, and gonna visit my own M-i-l for an early dinner.
I always had a tendency to go heavy with the joint compound. Always better to go light and add a couple skim coats.
How's it coming along?
It's going fine. Still need to do some sanding and maybe another skim coat.

« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2020, 07:50:45 PM »

Although upon consideration I should have smoked an orange today and saved the black for the ND game.  ;D
I like em both
I found this baby hiding.
Nice. How's mom-in-law holding up? Just got out of the shower, gonna let the joint compound dry, and gonna visit my own M-i-l for an early dinner.
She has a lot of recovering to do. Thanks for asking.
I'm assuming she's home resting?
Yeah with Covid they get you home ASAP. We all think it was a little to soon. We just hate for her to have to go back prematurely. Wife made her soup and brought it over. I'm still be working in the yard.
How many more days off are you taking?
I'll be back tomorrow OT cause of the holiday

« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2020, 07:53:36 PM »

Curious about 4th prime cigars

« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2020, 08:08:32 PM »

Weather-wise, we're having a very nice weekend here. Of course, I really haven't been out in the last couple of days due to my attic project. Completed all the electrical and almost ready for paint.
I have been real busy myself. Working around the house is sure better than punching the clock.
There is something therapeutic about it.
If you say so.

I have a splitting headache and I'd rather be at my sons' soccer game than patch up the ceiling where I was running new wires for the recessed lighting. But I've got soft music playing and I'm left alone so there is a therapeutic aspect to it, sure.
The toughest part if that job will be making the ceiling look like nothing was done to it.  Unless you're Fishy, who is a master of all trades.
I'm just aiming for, "good enough". My perfectionist days are over.
TWSS

« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2020, 08:09:32 PM »

Curious about 4th prime cigars
Didn't do anything for me.  Not bad....just not....

« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2020, 09:08:31 PM »

Curious about 4th prime cigars
Didn't do anything for me.  Not bad....just not....
Good?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]