CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: 10/11/2020  (Read 1749 times)

CigarBanter

• Administrator
  • Senior Status
10/11/2020
« on: October 11, 2020, 12:00:16 AM »

What's up cigar enthusiasts?!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 10/11/2020
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2020, 07:49:43 AM »

Good morning, ladies .

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2020, 08:12:29 AM »

Weather-wise, we're having a very nice weekend here. Of course, I really haven't been out in the last couple of days due to my attic project. Completed all the electrical and almost ready for paint.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2020, 09:26:24 AM »

Weather-wise, we're having a very nice weekend here. Of course, I really haven't been out in the last couple of days due to my attic project. Completed all the electrical and almost ready for paint.
I have been real busy myself. Working around the house is sure better than punching the clock.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2020, 09:30:21 AM »

I have been real busy myself. Working around the house is sure better than punching the clock.
There is something therapeutic about it.

Threebean

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2020, 10:32:04 AM »

If you say so.

Threebean

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2020, 10:34:31 AM »

Good morning, HomeImprovers. Record high temperature forecast for today,  97 degrees. Oof.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2020, 10:57:49 AM »

If you say so.

I have a splitting headache and I'd rather be at my sons' soccer game than patch up the ceiling where I was running new wires for the recessed lighting. But I've got soft music playing and I'm left alone so there is a therapeutic aspect to it, sure.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2020, 10:58:20 AM »

Good morning, HomeImprovers. Record high temperature forecast for today,  97 degrees. Oof.
Oof indeed. Good morning, Mark.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2020, 11:47:08 AM »

But it's a dry heat right? lol

Threebean

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2020, 12:29:37 PM »

But it's a dry heat right? lol
Hardly.  You're thinking of Arizona.

Threebean

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2020, 12:31:15 PM »

If you say so.

I have a splitting headache and I'd rather be at my sons' soccer game than patch up the ceiling where I was running new wires for the recessed lighting. But I've got soft music playing and I'm left alone so there is a therapeutic aspect to it, sure.
The toughest part if that job will be making the ceiling look like nothing was done to it.  Unless you're Fishy, who is a master of all trades.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2020, 01:30:26 PM »

Good day MrFixItTony, LowKeyRick and ShakeNBakeBean.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2020, 01:31:17 PM »

If you say so.

The toughest part if that job will be making the ceiling look like nothing was done to it.  Unless you're Fishy, who is a master of all trades.
Popcorn ceilings!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2020, 01:33:57 PM »

Entertaining day of college football yesterday.  Couple of fun upsets, lots of points (COVID must be affecting defense), Notre Dame finally decided they would play football again, Clemson put upstart Miami in its place.  All good.
Pages: [1] 2 3