Pages: [1] 2 3

  • Administrator
10/11/2020
« on: October 11, 2020, 12:00:16 AM »

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2020, 07:49:43 AM »

Good morning, ladies .

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2020, 08:12:29 AM »

Weather-wise, we're having a very nice weekend here. Of course, I really haven't been out in the last couple of days due to my attic project. Completed all the electrical and almost ready for paint.

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2020, 09:26:24 AM »

Weather-wise, we're having a very nice weekend here. Of course, I really haven't been out in the last couple of days due to my attic project. Completed all the electrical and almost ready for paint.
I have been real busy myself. Working around the house is sure better than punching the clock.

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2020, 09:30:21 AM »

Weather-wise, we're having a very nice weekend here. Of course, I really haven't been out in the last couple of days due to my attic project. Completed all the electrical and almost ready for paint.
I have been real busy myself. Working around the house is sure better than punching the clock.
There is something therapeutic about it.

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2020, 10:32:04 AM »

Weather-wise, we're having a very nice weekend here. Of course, I really haven't been out in the last couple of days due to my attic project. Completed all the electrical and almost ready for paint.
I have been real busy myself. Working around the house is sure better than punching the clock.
There is something therapeutic about it.
If you say so.

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2020, 10:34:31 AM »

Good morning, HomeImprovers. Record high temperature forecast for today,  97 degrees. Oof.

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2020, 10:57:49 AM »

Weather-wise, we're having a very nice weekend here. Of course, I really haven't been out in the last couple of days due to my attic project. Completed all the electrical and almost ready for paint.
I have been real busy myself. Working around the house is sure better than punching the clock.
There is something therapeutic about it.
If you say so.

I have a splitting headache and I'd rather be at my sons' soccer game than patch up the ceiling where I was running new wires for the recessed lighting. But I've got soft music playing and I'm left alone so there is a therapeutic aspect to it, sure.

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2020, 10:58:20 AM »

Good morning, HomeImprovers. Record high temperature forecast for today,  97 degrees. Oof.
Oof indeed. Good morning, Mark.

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2020, 11:47:08 AM »

Good morning, HomeImprovers. Record high temperature forecast for today,  97 degrees. Oof.
Oof indeed. Good morning, Mark.
But it's a dry heat right? lol

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2020, 12:29:37 PM »

Good morning, HomeImprovers. Record high temperature forecast for today,  97 degrees. Oof.
Oof indeed. Good morning, Mark.
But it's a dry heat right? lol
Hardly.  You're thinking of Arizona.

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2020, 12:31:15 PM »

Weather-wise, we're having a very nice weekend here. Of course, I really haven't been out in the last couple of days due to my attic project. Completed all the electrical and almost ready for paint.
I have been real busy myself. Working around the house is sure better than punching the clock.
There is something therapeutic about it.
If you say so.

I have a splitting headache and I'd rather be at my sons' soccer game than patch up the ceiling where I was running new wires for the recessed lighting. But I've got soft music playing and I'm left alone so there is a therapeutic aspect to it, sure.
The toughest part if that job will be making the ceiling look like nothing was done to it.  Unless you're Fishy, who is a master of all trades.

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2020, 01:30:26 PM »

Good day MrFixItTony, LowKeyRick and ShakeNBakeBean.

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2020, 01:31:17 PM »

Weather-wise, we're having a very nice weekend here. Of course, I really haven't been out in the last couple of days due to my attic project. Completed all the electrical and almost ready for paint.
I have been real busy myself. Working around the house is sure better than punching the clock.
There is something therapeutic about it.
If you say so.

I have a splitting headache and I'd rather be at my sons' soccer game than patch up the ceiling where I was running new wires for the recessed lighting. But I've got soft music playing and I'm left alone so there is a therapeutic aspect to it, sure.
The toughest part if that job will be making the ceiling look like nothing was done to it.  Unless you're Fishy, who is a master of all trades.
Popcorn ceilings!

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2020, 01:33:57 PM »

Entertaining day of college football yesterday.  Couple of fun upsets, lots of points (COVID must be affecting defense), Notre Dame finally decided they would play football again, Clemson put upstart Miami in its place.  All good.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3