Pages: [1] 2 3

  • Administrator
10/10/2020
« on: October 10, 2020, 12:55:01 AM »

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2020, 07:38:40 AM »

morning Banter.

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2020, 07:38:57 AM »

sorry Yankees.

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2020, 09:23:19 AM »

sorry Yankees.
It was a good series and they go home with their heads held high. The better team won. Too bad the Marlins were swept because the all Florida World Series could  have been very interesting.

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2020, 09:23:37 AM »

Good morning, Dean.

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2020, 09:48:17 AM »

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2020, 09:49:37 AM »

sorry Yankees.
It was a good series and they go home with their heads held high. The better team won. Too bad the Marlins were swept because the all Florida World Series could  have been very interesting.
I just watched the highlights on the news. was never a Yankee fan. guess it goes back to the phrase 'best team money can buy'.

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2020, 09:59:37 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  Somebody forgot to tell work it's Saturday.  Been online since 5:00 am.

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2020, 10:02:10 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  Somebody forgot to tell work it's Saturday.  Been online since 5:00 am.
Sorry to hear it, brother. Good morning to you anyway.

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2020, 10:05:44 AM »

sorry Yankees.
It was a good series and they go home with their heads held high. The better team won. Too bad the Marlins were swept because the all Florida World Series could  have been very interesting.
I just watched the highlights on the news. was never a Yankee fan. guess it goes back to the phrase 'best team money can buy'.
Yeah, I hear that all the time but usually from people who root for teams whose owners never put any money into their teams and wait for profit shares from the winners. Ya gotta respect the Yankees farm teams.

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2020, 10:09:51 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  Somebody forgot to tell work it's Saturday.  Been online since 5:00 am.
Sorry to hear it, brother. Good morning to you anyway.
More overtime, and I still haven't been to the office since March.  I won't complain much.

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2020, 10:20:09 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  Somebody forgot to tell work it's Saturday.  Been online since 5:00 am.
Sorry to hear it, brother. Good morning to you anyway.
More overtime, and I still haven't been to the office since March.  I won't complain much.
I'm happy for you in that regard. Too many IT folks are salaried and aren't eligible for OT.

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2020, 10:44:05 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  Somebody forgot to tell work it's Saturday.  Been online since 5:00 am.
Sorry to hear it, brother. Good morning to you anyway.
More overtime, and I still haven't been to the office since March.  I won't complain much.
I'm happy for you in that regard. Too many IT folks are salaried and aren't eligible for OT.
I only am eligible for overtime if I'm activated to the state's Incident Management Team, which I have been since March and will be, likely, until at least end of year. Go team.

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2020, 10:44:58 AM »

sorry Yankees.
It was a good series and they go home with their heads held high. The better team won. Too bad the Marlins were swept because the all Florida World Series could  have been very interesting.
I just watched the highlights on the news. was never a Yankee fan. guess it goes back to the phrase 'best team money can buy'.
Yeah, I hear that all the time but usually from people who root for teams whose owners never put any money into their teams and wait for profit shares from the winners. Ya gotta respect the Yankees farm teams.
I just think all sports/atheletes are overpaid, period.

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2020, 10:46:08 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  Somebody forgot to tell work it's Saturday.  Been online since 5:00 am.
morning Raz. maybe they forgot about time zones and weekends.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3