Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!  (Read 27111 times)

Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2015, 05:59:21 AM »

More Toys for Dad?

Hasbro to replace penis-shaped children's Play-Doh toy

WtF kind of derelicts they got working for Play-Doh now?

looks like they are replacing it with a Butt Plug!!! LMFAO

Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2015, 06:22:15 AM »

SHEESH

Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2015, 07:02:45 AM »

Texas A&M reportedly hires LSU defensive coordinator John Chavis
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2015, 07:05:08 AM »

Texas A&M reportedly hires LSU defensive coordinator John Chavis
I hope they didn't hire him because of our great defensive play in that bowl game.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2015, 07:05:32 AM »

Good morning Native.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2015, 07:10:26 AM »

Chip you still sleeping?
Damn fireworks kept me up all night, the worst it's ever been, 20 minutes straight you would have thought we were in a war zone, not close neighbors but everyone must have decided to play with the big stuff last night.

Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2015, 07:14:38 AM »

Good morning Native.
Morning Sir and Happy New Year!
Logged

dwgbryant

  • Guest
Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2015, 07:14:44 AM »

Good morning guys and Happy New Year, I saw midnight plus for the same reason Chip did, kids and fireworks.
Cohiba from the island and coffee.

Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2015, 07:15:42 AM »

Chip you still sleeping?
Damn fireworks kept me up all night, the worst it's ever been, 20 minutes straight you would have thought we were in a war zone, not close neighbors but everyone must have decided to play with the big stuff last night.
The communist around here have outlawed fireworks in most of the area so hear very few.

Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2015, 07:17:22 AM »

Good morning guys and Happy New Year, I saw midnight plus for the same reason Chip did, kids and fireworks.
Cohiba from the island and coffee.
Morning & Happy New Year Dean.  I slept right thru the New Year arrival but been up since 4, almost finished a pot of coffee.

Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2015, 07:20:40 AM »

Texas A&M reportedly hires LSU defensive coordinator John Chavis
I hope they didn't hire him because of our great defensive play in that bowl game.
Hope they got a discount on him!  Bo Pelini is looking for a job and I doubt anybody will look at him as a head coach so should hire him back as coordinator  but IMHO until they get a new and improved head coach all will remain screwed up.

Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2015, 07:25:10 AM »

33 degrees and thunderstorms here.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2015, 07:26:35 AM »

Chip you still sleeping?
Damn fireworks kept me up all night, the worst it's ever been, 20 minutes straight you would have thought we were in a war zone, not close neighbors but everyone must have decided to play with the big stuff last night.
The communist around here have outlawed fireworks in most of the area so hear very few.
Illegal in all of East Baton Rouge Parish also but they get really busy keeping the drunks off the road.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2015, 07:27:39 AM »

33 degrees and thunderstorms here.
41° and no rain until Friday.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2015, 07:28:03 AM »

Good morning guys and Happy New Year, I saw midnight plus for the same reason Chip did, kids and fireworks.
Cohiba from the island and coffee.
Good morning Dean.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9