Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

« Reply #90 on: October 08, 2020, 10:38:38 PM »

I like auctioneer. I bid for a great deal on a box of something knowing to add the $7 shipping to the total. Then if I win a box I bid on 5-10 packs etc knowing shipping is al paid for, also set your shipping date to to the following week so you have time to look and bid. That’s my technique. At auctioneer it’s also part of famous so add monster buys and bundle.
Gotta leave it to the banter for good info tonight. Thank you

« Reply #91 on: October 08, 2020, 10:40:08 PM »

Atlantic is now an authorized HVC dealer.  Guess Mr. Oy needs to sign up for VIP now.
seem to do better on the auctions, but you can LMK on pricing.
Can someone elaborate on the auction sites? I know there is cigarbid. I don't have an account. I honestly should have bit on the Southern Draw sampler Clemson Dave posted the other day.
What do you mean by elaborate on?    Other than CigarBid, the only other one I use occasionally is Auctioneer at Famous.  Fishy spends a lot more time on that.  Trick is, you have to know prices well because a lot of times they are no bargain, even above retail when folks get carried away.
With a few exceptions, prices you end up paying on the Bid for most cigars is a little better than jam pricing.  There are times that you can get decent deals, like when Valkyrie first came out, I got a good amount real cheap.  Prices have gone up since.
I probably would try Cbid. I have one question. Other than the QB quick buy. How are people being awarded bids(win) when the auction is still open?
Be very aware. It's easy to get in too deep.
Yeah, c'mon, man, don't try to figure it out, just go with the flow, you'll be fine....
I thought for sure you were gonna issue me a TWHS.
Except it's not possible to get in too deep (TNWSS)

« Reply #92 on: October 08, 2020, 10:42:35 PM »

@A Friend of Charlie
We have what we wanted,  a game 5!

« Reply #93 on: October 08, 2020, 10:44:26 PM »

@A Friend of Charlie
We have what we wanted,  a game 5!
Yes sir!

« Reply #94 on: October 08, 2020, 11:05:23 PM »

[...]
You can do that with "Freefall".  The price counts down and you can purchase at any time.  Nice little game.  Doesn't always go to the same low before resetting.  Some good deals can be had if you watch it for a while.  They have multiples available for a multi day run, so you can win and still have it active for others.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]