Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2020, 10:05:50 AM »

Good morning, banterlanders.  All greens this morning.  Takes the edge off a bit to being back in the orifice.
So how was the honeymoon Mr. Bean?
South Dakota all you hoped it would be?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 10/7/2020
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2020, 10:06:07 AM »

good morning guys. the stress test ate up all of yesterday morning and part of the afternoon. it was quite an ordeal. even being old I did all required, surprisingly. been vitamin N free for over a week I think. heart monitor goes on tomorrow and hopefully get the results of the 2 EKG's, echo, and stress test.
So you're almost in a good a shape as Trumpf?
almost, but everyone knows that nobody does EKG’s or stress tests better than Trump.

« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2020, 10:06:44 AM »

CI offering San Lotano Connies...only $5 more per 10er than the Page.

« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2020, 10:09:43 AM »

My Mother in Law is having surgery today and if you could send some well wishes her way I would appreciate it. I took the rest of the week of to support my family and finish some work around the house.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2020, 10:10:26 AM »

Good morning, banterlanders.  All greens this morning.  Takes the edge off a bit to being back in the orifice.
Howdy, SDMark.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 10/7/2020
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2020, 10:10:36 AM »

CI offering San Lotano Connies...only $5 more per 10er than the Page.
such a deal!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 10/7/2020
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2020, 10:11:17 AM »

Got 3 days off so my lineup for today is....
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 10/7/2020
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2020, 10:12:09 AM »

Good morning, banterlanders.  All greens this morning.  Takes the edge off a bit to being back in the orifice.
Howdy, SDMark.
I love SD, the western side has so much to see and do.

« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2020, 10:13:02 AM »

Good morning, banterlanders.  All greens this morning.  Takes the edge off a bit to being back in the orifice.
So how was the honeymoon Mr. Bean?
No complaints.  ;)

« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2020, 10:15:08 AM »

Good morning, banterlanders.  All greens this morning.  Takes the edge off a bit to being back in the orifice.
So how was the honeymoon Mr. Bean?
South Dakota all you hoped it would be?
Yes, loved it. We had a great time.  Between all the hiking and touring around did find time for a couple sticks.

« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2020, 10:15:45 AM »

Good morning, ClemsonDave.

« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2020, 10:18:26 AM »

Today is Wednesday, Oct. 7, the 281st day of 2020.
There are 85 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:
On Oct. 7, 1996, Fox News Channel made its debut.

On this date:
In 1910, a major wildfire devastated the northern Minnesota towns of Spooner and Baudette, charring at least 300,000 acres; some 40 people are believed to have died.
In 1916, in the most lopsided victory in college football history, Georgia Tech defeated Cumberland University 222-0 in Atlanta.
In 1954, Marian Anderson became the first Black singer hired by the Metropolitan Opera Company in New York.

In 1960, Democratic presidential candidate John F. Kennedy and Republican opponent Richard Nixon held their second televised debate, this one in Washington, D.C.
In 1982, the Andrew Lloyd Webber-Tim Rice musical “Cats” opened on Broadway. (The show closed Sept. 10, 2000, after a record 7,485 performances.)
In 1985, Palestinian gunmen hijacked the Italian cruise ship Achille Lauro (ah-KEE’-leh LOW’-roh) in the Mediterranean. (The hijackers shot and killed Leon Klinghoffer, a Jewish-American tourist in a wheelchair, and pushed him overboard, before surrendering on Oct. 9.)

In 1991, University of Oklahoma law professor Anita Hill publicly accused Supreme Court nominee Clarence Thomas of making sexually inappropriate comments when she worked for him; Thomas denied Hill’s allegations.
In 1992, trade representatives of the United States, Canada and Mexico initialed the North American Free Trade Agreement during a ceremony in San Antonio, Texas, in the presence of President George H.W. Bush, Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney (muhl-ROO’-nee) and Mexican President Carlos Salinas de Gortari.
In 1998, Matthew Shepard, a gay college student, was beaten and left tied to a wooden fencepost outside of Laramie, Wyoming; he died five days later. (Russell Henderson and Aaron McKinney are serving life sentences for Shepard’s murder.)

In 2001, the war in Afghanistan started as the United States and Britain launched air attacks against military targets and Osama bin Laden’s training camps in the wake of the September 11 attacks.
In 2003, California voters recalled Gov. Gray Davis and elected Arnold Schwarzenegger their new governor.
In 2004, President George W. Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney conceded that Saddam Hussein had no weapons of mass destruction as they tried to shift the Iraq war debate to a new issue, arguing that Saddam was abusing a U.N. oil-for-food program.

« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2020, 10:19:03 AM »

Good morning, banterlanders.  All greens this morning.  Takes the edge off a bit to being back in the orifice.
Howdy, SDMark.
I love SD, the western side has so much to see and do.
You got that right.  Mt Rushmore, Custer State Park, Spearfish Canyon, etc.  Even made it out to Devil's Tower.  Lots of cool critters.  The fox stalking the prairie dogs was particularly fun to watch.

« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2020, 10:19:11 AM »

Ten years ago: New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie canceled construction of a decades-in-the-making train tunnel between New Jersey and Manhattan, citing cost overruns that had ballooned the price tag from $5 billion to $10 billion or more. A toxic red sludge that had burst out of a Hungarian factory’s reservoir reached the mighty Danube after wreaking havoc on smaller rivers and creeks.

Five years ago: President Barack Obama apologized to Doctors Without Borders for the American air attack that killed 42 people at its hospital in Afghanistan, and said the U.S. would examine military procedures to look for better ways to prevent such incidents. The Congressional Budget Office estimated that the federal government ran a budget deficit of $435 billion in the just-completed budget year, the smallest shortfall since 2007. Tomas Lindahl of Sweden, American Paul Modrich and Turkish-American scientist Aziz Sanca won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for showing how cells repaired damaged DNA [–] work that inspired the development of new cancer treatments.

One year ago: House Democrats issued subpoenas to Defense Secretary Mark Esper and acting White House budget director Russell Vought as part of the impeachment inquiry of President Donald Trump. First lady Melania Trump called on the makers of e-cigarettes to stop marketing them to children, saying that they are addictive and dangerous. The New York Yankees completed a sweep over the Minnesota Twins in the American League Division Series and advanced to meet the Houston Astros for the league championship; it was the Twins’ 16th straight loss in postseason games, tying the North American major sports record held by the NHL’s Chicago Blackhawks.

« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2020, 10:20:40 AM »

Got 3 days off so my lineup for today is....
Nice.  Figured there'd be an HVC in the mix.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6