Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

  • Administrator
10/7/2020
« on: October 07, 2020, 12:00:43 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2020, 05:30:07 AM »

Happy humping!

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2020, 06:18:17 AM »

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2020, 06:18:35 AM »

Good morning, Dave.

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2020, 07:25:33 AM »

Looks like Rick took the Yankees loss real hard...

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2020, 07:25:58 AM »

Looks like Rick took the Yankees loss real hard...
Or he missed the alarm. :D

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2020, 08:21:48 AM »

Looks like Rick took the Yankees loss real hard...
Or he missed the alarm. :D
Would that be such a bad thing?

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2020, 08:26:38 AM »

good morning guys. the stress test ate up all of yesterday morning and part of the afternoon. it was quite an ordeal. even being old I did all required, surprisingly. been vitamin N free for over a week I think. heart monitor goes on tomorrow and hopefully get the results of the 2 EKG's, echo, and stress test.

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2020, 08:36:25 AM »

Looks like Rick took the Yankees loss real hard...
Or he missed the alarm. :D
Would that be such a bad thing?
Only if his employer is a stickler for that sort of thing. ;)

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2020, 08:36:50 AM »

good morning guys. the stress test ate up all of yesterday morning and part of the afternoon. it was quite an ordeal. even being old I did all required, surprisingly. been vitamin N free for over a week I think. heart monitor goes on tomorrow and hopefully get the results of the 2 EKG's, echo, and stress test.
Your lifestyle has prepared you well for the rigors of a stress test.

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2020, 08:37:12 AM »

go Rays!

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2020, 08:38:53 AM »

good morning guys. the stress test ate up all of yesterday morning and part of the afternoon. it was quite an ordeal. even being old I did all required, surprisingly. been vitamin N free for over a week I think. heart monitor goes on tomorrow and hopefully get the results of the 2 EKG's, echo, and stress test.
Your lifestyle has prepared you well for the rigors of a stress test.
the treadmill got difficult during the last minute trying to breathe with a damn mask on.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 10/7/2020
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2020, 08:59:43 AM »

good morning guys. the stress test ate up all of yesterday morning and part of the afternoon. it was quite an ordeal. even being old I did all required, surprisingly. been vitamin N free for over a week I think. heart monitor goes on tomorrow and hopefully get the results of the 2 EKG's, echo, and stress test.
Your lifestyle has prepared you well for the rigors of a stress test.
the treadmill got difficult during the last minute trying to breathe with a damn mask on.
that’s what Trump said TWTS 😂

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2020, 09:06:10 AM »

good morning guys. the stress test ate up all of yesterday morning and part of the afternoon. it was quite an ordeal. even being old I did all required, surprisingly. been vitamin N free for over a week I think. heart monitor goes on tomorrow and hopefully get the results of the 2 EKG's, echo, and stress test.
Your lifestyle has prepared you well for the rigors of a stress test.
the treadmill got difficult during the last minute trying to breathe with a damn mask on.
that’s what Trump said TWTS 😂
he's said alot of crap but I don't remember him saying that.

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2020, 09:18:47 AM »

good morning guys. the stress test ate up all of yesterday morning and part of the afternoon. it was quite an ordeal. even being old I did all required, surprisingly. been vitamin N free for over a week I think. heart monitor goes on tomorrow and hopefully get the results of the 2 EKG's, echo, and stress test.
Your lifestyle has prepared you well for the rigors of a stress test.
the treadmill got difficult during the last minute trying to breathe with a damn mask on.
that’s what Trump said TWTS 😂
he's said alot of crap but I don't remember him saying that.
I also have a hard time believing he's ever been on a treadmill. :D
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6