Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: October 07, 2020, 11:59:40 AM »

doctors and IRS. not sure which is the worst of two evils.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 10/7/2020
« Reply #61 on: October 07, 2020, 12:24:43 PM »

HVC Cerro Maduro. Starts off with a perfect draw just the right amount of resistance. Ample amount of smoke, and a nice flaky gray ash that holds on past 1 inch. Solid construction with a nice even burn line. The finish is clean with a slight lingering maduro sweetness. Flavors in the first 1/3 are smooth but not super interesting. For the most part it’s a charred wood and a maduro tobacco sweetness mix. Second third brings a bit of dry cedar and baking space. I must admit not my favorite HVC, but then again I have never been a big maduro fan. Medium body and strength. Ended much the same, so let’s see if a few months in the humidor make any type of difference. I hope so. At this point this one is a Nope!

« Reply #62 on: October 07, 2020, 12:55:41 PM »

doctors and IRS. not sure which is the worst of two evils.
One jams a finger up your ass in order to help you, the other tries to get their whole foot up there. I know which one I'd choose as the worst.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 10/7/2020
« Reply #63 on: October 07, 2020, 12:59:55 PM »

doctors and IRS. not sure which is the worst of two evils.
One jams a finger up your ass in order to help you, the other tries to get their whole foot up there. I know which one I'd choose as the worst.
and one uses KY jelly 😂

« Reply #64 on: October 07, 2020, 01:13:23 PM »

doctors and IRS. not sure which is the worst of two evils.
One jams a finger up your ass in order to help you, the other tries to get their whole foot up there. I know which one I'd choose as the worst.
Good description.

« Reply #65 on: October 07, 2020, 01:56:09 PM »

doctors and IRS. not sure which is the worst of two evils.
One jams a finger up your ass in order to help you, the other tries to get their whole foot up there. I know which one I'd choose as the worst.
I guess it all depends on what you're into. We won't judge

« Reply #66 on: October 07, 2020, 02:04:38 PM »

doctors and IRS. not sure which is the worst of two evils.
One jams a finger up your ass in order to help you, the other tries to get their whole foot up there. I know which one I'd choose as the worst.
I guess it all depends on what you're into. We won't judge
Yes we will, but that shouldn't stop you from doing what you love!

« Reply #67 on: October 07, 2020, 02:21:34 PM »

doctors and IRS. not sure which is the worst of two evils.
One jams a finger up your ass in order to help you, the other tries to get their whole foot up there. I know which one I'd choose as the worst.
I guess it all depends on what you're into. We won't judge
Yes we will, but that shouldn't stop you from doing what you love!
Hazzuh-ing??

« Reply #68 on: October 07, 2020, 02:22:09 PM »

doctors and IRS. not sure which is the worst of two evils.
One jams a finger up your ass in order to help you, the other tries to get their whole foot up there. I know which one I'd choose as the worst.
I guess it all depends on what you're into. We won't judge
Yes we will, but that shouldn't stop you from doing what you love!
Hazzuh-ing??
Yes sir, hazzuh!

« Reply #69 on: October 07, 2020, 03:04:13 PM »

doctors and IRS. not sure which is the worst of two evils.
Ask The Donald...

« Reply #70 on: October 07, 2020, 03:05:50 PM »

Warped time. (In so many ways!)

« Reply #71 on: October 07, 2020, 04:02:38 PM »

Warped time. (In so many ways!)
Apropos lull.

« Reply #72 on: October 07, 2020, 04:05:54 PM »

At least the next few games start at 7:10, @bluecollar .

« Reply #73 on: October 07, 2020, 05:03:51 PM »

With coffee in the man cave

« Reply #74 on: October 07, 2020, 08:05:02 PM »

At least the next few games start at 7:10, @bluecollar .
Watching.... Bomber's need to get something going against Morton.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6