Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2020, 10:21:53 AM »

good morning guys. the stress test ate up all of yesterday morning and part of the afternoon. it was quite an ordeal. even being old I did all required, surprisingly. been vitamin N free for over a week I think. heart monitor goes on tomorrow and hopefully get the results of the 2 EKG's, echo, and stress test.
Your lifestyle has prepared you well for the rigors of a stress test.
the treadmill got difficult during the last minute trying to breathe with a damn mask on.
that’s what Trump said TWTS 😂
he's said alot of crap but I don't remember him saying that.
I also have a hard time believing he's ever been on a treadmill. :D
breathe with a damn mask on was the point of the joke that fell flat ....sheesh tough crowd. I do like the treadmill touch 😂
Bunch of Cranky Yankees.  Not much in the humor department this morning.
They're sleep deprived this morning, cut them some slack.

« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2020, 10:22:38 AM »

Today’s Birthdays:

Retired South African Archbishop and Nobel Peace laureate Desmond Tutu is 89.
Author Thomas Keneally is 85. Comedian Joy Behar is 78.
Former National Security Council aide Lt. Col. Oliver North (ret.) is 77.
Rock musician Kevin Godley (10cc) is 75.
Actor Jill Larson is 73.
Country singer Kieran Kane is 71.
Singer John Mellencamp is 69.
Rock musician Ricky Phillips is 69.
Russian President Vladimir Putin is 68.
Actor Mary Badham (Film: “To Kill a Mockingbird”) is 68.
Rock musician Tico Torres (Bon Jovi) is 67.
Actor Christopher Norris is 65.
Cellist Yo-Yo Ma is 65.
Gospel singer Michael W. Smith is 63.
Olympic gold medal ice dancer Jayne Torvill is 63.
Actor Dylan Baker is 62.
Actor Judy Landers is 62.
Recording executive and TV personality Simon Cowell is 61.
Rock musician Charlie Marinkovich (formerly with Iron Butterfly) is 61.
Actor Paula Newsome is 59.
Country singer Dale Watson is 58.
Pop singer Ann Curless (Expose) is 57.
Rhythm-and-blues singer Toni Braxton is 53.
Rock singer-musician Thom Yorke (Radiohead) is 52. Rock musician-dancer Leeroy Thornhill is 51.
Actor Nicole Ari Parker is 50.
Actor Allison Munn is 46.
Rock singer-musician Damian Kulash (KOO’-lahsh) is 45.
Singer Taylor Hicks is 44.
Actor Omar Miller is 42.
Neo-soul singer Nathaniel Rateliff (Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats) is 42.
Actor Shawn Ashmore is 41.
Actor Jake McLaughlin is 38.
Electronic musician Flying Lotus (AKA Steve Ellison) is 37.
MLB player Evan Longoria is 35.
Actor Holland Roden is 34.
Actor Amber Stevens is 34.
MLB outfielder Mookie Betts is 28.
Actor Lulu Wilson is 15.

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 10/7/2020
« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2020, 10:25:05 AM »

Got 3 days off so my lineup for today is....
Nice.  Figured there'd be an HVC in the mix.
the maduro I just got.....will let you know soon.

« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2020, 10:25:53 AM »

[...]
I don't cut Yankees, Cowboys or Brownies fans slack... :P

« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2020, 10:27:16 AM »

[...]
Fair enough. We've been warned.

« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2020, 10:32:11 AM »

Got 3 days off so my lineup for today is....
Saw that HVC has released a number of new cigars.
Hope your weather holds to give them all a try!

https://atlanticcigar.com/search-results-page?q=hvc+cigars

As they all have Aganorsa tobacco in them, I'm working my way through as well.

« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2020, 10:56:33 AM »

From the Sturgis Motorcycle Museum.  Guy rode his Harley 1 million miles.

« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2020, 10:59:49 AM »

From the Sturgis Motorcycle Museum.  Guy rode his Harley 1 million miles.
Thousand miles a day....ouch!

« Reply #54 on: October 07, 2020, 11:00:20 AM »

Welcome back Mr. Bean.  All rested and relaxated?

« Reply #55 on: October 07, 2020, 11:06:32 AM »

My Mother in Law is having surgery today and if you could send some well wishes her way I would appreciate it. I took the rest of the week of to support my family and finish some work around the house.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Thank you all, very much appreciated.

« Reply #56 on: October 07, 2020, 11:09:54 AM »

go Rays!
That's trolling. You know Tony and I are big Yankees fans.
hey, I'm just up the road from Tampa, and I kind of figured it would flush you out.
Yeah I'm just a bit sour. Excuse me,  a bit on my mind today.

« Reply #57 on: October 07, 2020, 11:15:09 AM »

Welcome back Mr. Bean.  All rested and relaxated?
We got back Monday night.  Was covered up yesterday at work and paying for taking a few days off.  I feel the rested and relaxed slipping away... :-X

« Reply #58 on: October 07, 2020, 11:15:25 AM »

From the Sturgis Motorcycle Museum.  Guy rode his Harley 1 million miles.
Thousand miles a day....ouch!
No kidding. I wouldn't even want to do 1k miles a day in a car.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 10/7/2020
« Reply #59 on: October 07, 2020, 11:24:43 AM »

Welcome back Mr. Bean.  All rested and relaxated?
We got back Monday night.  Was covered up yesterday at work and paying for taking a few days off.  I feel the rested and relaxed slipping away... :-X
what did ya see? Custer, Badlands, Spearfish, Black hills, Mt. Rushmore, Needles, and Deadwood. Such a great part of the USA.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6