Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2020, 01:55:32 PM »

Today’s Birthdays:

Composer Steve Reich is 84.
Rock and roll star Chubby Checker is 79.
Actor Alan Rachins is 78.
Former Sen. Jeff Bingaman, D-N.M., is 77.
Singer Lindsey Buckingham is 71.
Jazz musician Ronnie Laws is 70.
Blues singer Keb’ Mo’ is 69.
Former astronaut Kathryn Sullivan is 69.
Baseball Hall of Famer Dave Winfield is 69.
Baseball Hall of Famer Dennis Eckersley is 66.
Civil rights activist Rev. Al Sharpton is 66.
Actor Hart Bochner is 64.
Actor Peter Frechette is 64.
World Golf Hall of Famer Fred Couples is 61.
Actor-comedian Greg Proops is 61.
Actor Jack Wagner is 61.
Actor/musician Marcus Giamatti is 59.
Rock musician Tommy Lee is 58.
Actor Clive Owen is 56.
Actor Janel Moloney is 51.
Singer Gwen Stefani (No Doubt) is 51.
Pop singer Kevin Richardson is 49.
Rock singer G. Love is 48.
Actor Keiko Agena is 47.
Actor Neve Campbell is 47.
Actor Lena Headey is 47.
Singer India.Arie is 45.
Rapper Talib Kweli is 45.
Actor Alanna Ubach is 45.
Actor Seann (cq) William Scott is 44.
Actor Shannyn Sossamon is 42.
Rock musician Josh Klinghoffer (Red Hot Chili Peppers) is 41.
Actor Seth Gabel is 39.
Rock musician Mark King (Hinder) is 38.
Actor Erik Von Detten is 38.
Singer-musician Cherrill Green (Edens Edge) is 37.
Actor Tessa Thompson is 37.
Country singer Drake White is 37.
Actor Meagan Holder is 36.
Actor Christopher Marquette is 36.
Actor-singer Ashlee Simpson is 36.
Rapper A$AP Rocky is 32.
Actor Alicia Vikander is 32.
Actor Noah Schnapp (TV: “Stranger Things”) is 16.

« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2020, 02:19:06 PM »

My exciting day off will be taking the dog in for a bath and trying to get in a smoke.
That sounds like a decent enough plan. Especially if you don't actually have to bathe the dog yourself.

I've never owned a dog before, nor do I see it in my future. But how often do they generally need to be bathed?
when they get dirty? 🤔
Or stinky.
.... and not everything that smells bad is dirty. 🤣

« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2020, 02:48:17 PM »

Hey Dean did you pass all Docs tests? You feeling better?

« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2020, 03:15:52 PM »

Hey Dean did you pass all Docs tests? You feeling better?
both EKG's showed nothing. did the echo yesterday, nuclear stress test is Tuesday, Thursday I get fitted for the peel and stick heart monitor I need to wear for four weeks. I imagine my doctor will fill me in on results Thursday. oh, and my oxygen levels are at 98.6 percent.

« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2020, 03:17:28 PM »

Hey Dean did you pass all Docs tests? You feeling better?
both EKG's showed nothing. did the echo yesterday, nuclear stress test is Tuesday, Thursday I get fitted for the peel and stick heart monitor I need to wear for four weeks. I imagine my doctor will fill me in on results Thursday. oh, and my oxygen levels are at 98.6 percent.
Well wishes your way.

« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2020, 03:26:05 PM »

My exciting day off will be taking the dog in for a bath and trying to get in a smoke.
That sounds like a decent enough plan. Especially if you don't actually have to bathe the dog yourself.

I've never owned a dog before, nor do I see it in my future. But how often do they generally need to be bathed?
when they get dirty? 🤔
Or stinky.
.... and not everything that smells bad is dirty. 🤣
Nor does everything dirty smell bad.

« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2020, 03:33:03 PM »

My exciting day off will be taking the dog in for a bath and trying to get in a smoke.
That sounds like a decent enough plan. Especially if you don't actually have to bathe the dog yourself.

I've never owned a dog before, nor do I see it in my future. But how often do they generally need to be bathed?
when they get dirty?
Or stinky.
.... and not everything that smells bad is dirty.
Nor does everything dirty smell bad.
I lost my sense of smell and taste back in March. Now that was horrible

« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2020, 03:41:23 PM »

My exciting day off will be taking the dog in for a bath and trying to get in a smoke.
That sounds like a decent enough plan. Especially if you don't actually have to bathe the dog yourself.

I've never owned a dog before, nor do I see it in my future. But how often do they generally need to be bathed?
when they get dirty?
Or stinky.
.... and not everything that smells bad is dirty.
Fish vs cologne?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 10/3/2020
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2020, 05:43:29 PM »

Dog got her bath and smells great. Also cleaned my aquarium and baked a pie 😋
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 10/3/2020
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2020, 05:44:03 PM »

Bonus also got a delivery 📦

« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2020, 05:47:02 PM »

My exciting day off will be taking the dog in for a bath and trying to get in a smoke.
That sounds like a decent enough plan. Especially if you don't actually have to bathe the dog yourself.

I've never owned a dog before, nor do I see it in my future. But how often do they generally need to be bathed?
when they get dirty?
Or stinky.
.... and not everything that smells bad is dirty.
Fish vs cologne?
I could never understand that 'fish thing', other than a carry over from immature 3rd graders who thought they'd been there, who probably heard from the senior locker room.

« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2020, 05:48:18 PM »

Bonus also got a delivery 📦
you've had a full and rewarding day.

« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2020, 05:54:23 PM »

Hey Dean did you pass all Docs tests? You feeling better?
both EKG's showed nothing. did the echo yesterday, nuclear stress test is Tuesday, Thursday I get fitted for the peel and stick heart monitor I need to wear for four weeks. I imagine my doctor will fill me in on results Thursday. oh, and my oxygen levels are at 98.6 percent.
Well wishes your way.
thanks Rick.

« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2020, 06:09:00 PM »

My exciting day off will be taking the dog in for a bath and trying to get in a smoke.
That sounds like a decent enough plan. Especially if you don't actually have to bathe the dog yourself.

I've never owned a dog before, nor do I see it in my future. But how often do they generally need to be bathed?
when they get dirty?
Or stinky.
.... and not everything that smells bad is dirty.
Fish vs cologne?
I could never understand that 'fish thing', other than a carry over from immature 3rd graders who thought they'd been there, who probably heard from the senior locker room.
I relate very much with those 3rd graders.

« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2020, 06:09:32 PM »

Bonus also got a delivery
Not too shabby at all.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4