CigarBanter

Advanced search  

Poll

If you had to smoke only three cigar brands in 2015, which of the following would they be?  (Results will be displayed after the poll closes.)

A.J. Fernandez / San Lotano
- 11 (14.7%)
Alec Bradley
- 0 (0%)
Arturo Fuente / Ashton / La Aroma de Cuba / San Cristobal
- 10 (13.3%)
Asylum / CLE / EH
- 2 (2.7%)
Camacho / Room 101
- 3 (4%)
Crowned Heads - Four Kicks / Jericho Hill / Headley Grange / J.D. Howard
- 4 (5.3%)
Drew Estate (including Liga series)
- 2 (2.7%)
E.P. Carillo
- 6 (8%)
Illusione
- 3 (4%)
J.C. Newman
- 0 (0%)
La Zona / Murcielago / 601 (Espinoza)
- 0 (0%)
My Father (DPG)
- 13 (17.3%)
Oliva / Cain / Nub
- 2 (2.7%)
Padrón
- 7 (9.3%)
Perdomo
- 1 (1.3%)
Rocky Patel
- 0 (0%)
Tatuaje / Cabaiguán / L'Atelier
- 9 (12%)
OTHER - There are way too many other brands out there.  Click here if we've missed your favorite.
- 2 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: January 01, 2015, 12:00:06 AM

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]

Author Topic: 12/31/2014  (Read 49917 times)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
Re: 12/31/2014
« Reply #315 on: December 31, 2014, 07:04:58 PM »

WHAT A DAY WHAT A DAY.
back to Verizon just before meeting and golf. my phone died!! just up and shut down. fully charged. took battery out, re-installed, nothing. Verizon put in a new battery, nothing. $100 later and I have a new LG Vista, case, screen protectors (ordered), and Platonics M25 bluetooth. went to the manager and he gave me quite a break. phone bill only going up $2 per month.
golf was something else too, but what a way to end 2014.

Monte Media Noches toro and coffee.

good evening.
Well chit Dean that all had to be a pain in the azz.   At least you have a new phone.  Just watching football and cooking here.
It was a pain but now I have a toy to get use to. Early bed for me, still wore out from yesterday. I have a Cohiba something or other from the island to smoke when I wake up in 2015 followed by a Davidoff. They were both gifts from a few AA buddies here.
That'll be a nice way to start the year.  Happy New Year, btw.

dwgbryant

« Reply #316 on: December 31, 2014, 07:10:32 PM »

WHAT A DAY WHAT A DAY.
back to Verizon just before meeting and golf. my phone died!! just up and shut down. fully charged. took battery out, re-installed, nothing. Verizon put in a new battery, nothing. $100 later and I have a new LG Vista, case, screen protectors (ordered), and Platonics M25 bluetooth. went to the manager and he gave me quite a break. phone bill only going up $2 per month.

good evening.
Well chit Dean that all had to be a pain in the azz.   At least you have a new phone.  Just watching football and cooking here.
It was a pain but now I have a toy to get use to. Early bed for me, still wore out from yesterday. I have a Cohiba something or other from the island to smoke when I wake up in 2015 followed by a Davidoff. They were both gifts from a few AA buddies here.
I would enjoy a new year cigar but weather is just too nasty here.  Freezing rain starting around midnight.
I take it you have no place to get in out of the weather? well that really sucks.

dwgbryant

« Reply #317 on: December 31, 2014, 07:12:05 PM »

WHAT A DAY WHAT A DAY.

good evening.
Ditto Raz the Man. Got anything special picked out to smoke?

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #318 on: December 31, 2014, 07:29:41 PM »

WHAT A DAY WHAT A DAY.

good evening.
I would enjoy a new year cigar but weather is just too nasty here.  Freezing rain starting around midnight.
I take it you have no place to get in out of the weather? well that really sucks.
Yeah my patio is covered but open on 2 sides which is fine about 10 months out of the year here.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #319 on: December 31, 2014, 07:31:27 PM »

WHAT A DAY WHAT A DAY.

good evening.
Came out of that one smelling like a rose.  Evening Dean.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #320 on: December 31, 2014, 07:51:13 PM »

WHAT A DAY WHAT A DAY.

good evening.
Ditto Raz the Man. Got anything special picked out to smoke?
Not picked out.  Looks like some folks might be coming by after all, since I'm not mobile.  But I've got special cigars in  the humidor so we'll pick some out. Got some from the island, some Tat Blacks, some La Historias. Special enough for the girls I run with...

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #321 on: December 31, 2014, 07:53:38 PM »

My firewall software is going off like crazy with: Exploit:JS​/HuanJuanE​K.A!   I looked on the internet and others are saying they are getting the same security issue.  I'm not sure if it's a New Year's thing or what..?  One person said JS stands for Java Script.  Anyway, I'm going to get off the internet for a little while, and run a security scan of my computer just to make sure.  If anyone knows anything, please send me a message.  Be back later.
That would be Raz's or Tony's department I don't know crap,about that topic.
Been looking into it.  Not finding much, but what I'm finding suggests it's a false positive that gets cured by an update to virus software.

dwgbryant

« Reply #322 on: December 31, 2014, 08:41:47 PM »

WHAT A DAY WHAT A DAY.

good evening.
I have quite a bit of money invested in Verizon as everybody knows so it's anout time I got some of that investment back.
:)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #323 on: December 31, 2014, 08:50:53 PM »

WHAT A DAY WHAT A DAY.

good evening.
I have quite a bit of money invested in Verizon as everybody knows so it's anout time I got some of that investment back.
Yeah the least they could do was send you home with a new toy!

dwgbryant

« Reply #324 on: December 31, 2014, 09:20:05 PM »

WHAT A DAY WHAT A DAY.

good evening.
they gave me a shipping label and a HUGE box to ship my broken phone back. WTF. I have 30 days or get billed $400 for the price of the new phone. again WTF. will stop at the PO for the smallest shipping box they have.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #325 on: December 31, 2014, 09:29:09 PM »

WHAT A DAY WHAT A DAY.

good evening.
they gave me a shipping label and a HUGE box to ship my broken phone back. WTF. I have 30 days or get billed $400 for the price of the new phone. again WTF. will stop at the PO for the smallest shipping box they have.
Who knows what they were thinking or else the only size they had.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #326 on: December 31, 2014, 09:56:23 PM »

Think I will call it New Years and go to sleep. 

dwgbryant

« Reply #327 on: December 31, 2014, 10:18:54 PM »

Think I will call it New Years and go to sleep. 
same here.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]